some pics

nice. looks like a tidy example...whats the plans?

well right now im just doing the exterior,

paint

rims

exhaust

lights

tail lights

carbon fiber hood

carbon fiber mirrors

then after that everything else is goin straight to the motor, just figured id get the easy stuff done first..lol

The other way around would definitely gain you more respect.

All show and no go is depressing and funny to watch roll down the street.

The under the hood improvements are the easy things.

Car is nice and clean. Good commuter or base for a project for sure.

The other way around would definitely gain you more respect.

All show and no go is depressing and funny to watch roll down the street.

The under the hood improvements are the easy things.

Car is nice and clean. Good commuter or base for a project for sure.

i took some pics of the other side but i just havent sent them to my email yet, it needs some body work and on the front and rear quarter panels on the right side.

i say there isnt a right or a wrong way to personalize your car, its a matter of opinion and what you want :thumbsup:

like me ill more than likely get wheels, lower, exhaust, and a lip. Then itll be off to the swap and do some performance mods while still doing visual mods ex:: paintjob, CF, interior, install my system, etc.

since you are asking for opinions, mine is get the paint fixed and get a good sound system (gotta have tunes), make it shiny, then stuff to improve handling, then power improvements. from what i've seen, the cost of a good header, intake, and exhaust will get you a good sound system and good suspension, a clay bar kit, a nice bottle of wax, and plastic trim cleaner. so instead of having a dingy car that has a power increase that barely registers on the butt dyno, you have some music to listen to, and your car will feel much better and look better. i'm not looking for anything visually extravagant or my car so once i have the drop, rims, a shiny exhaust tip, a front lip and some paint of my sideskirts, and some clean paint (my paint isn't in bad enough shape for me to warrant a couple grand for a respray)i would be set as far as visuals. for the interior i would fix any missing or broken panels/gauges/nobs or handles, have the sound system, sound deadening, fresh upholstery in the color of your choice (since you already have it all apart to do the sound insulation), better seats that you wont fall out of when you take a nice corner on your new suspension, then i would focus on engine modifications. and by the time i have enough money and time to do all of this, i will be out of school, have a steady paying job, the car will have close to 200k miles, and i will just end up buying a truck like i've always wanted.

• 1 year later...

Archived