My Old Boosted S

EG-B18cR

Have you driven the S2K Nate?

Well of course....even had it up to speeds that I don't feel is smart to mention here since I no longer condone that type of crap on public streets (not proud looking back on it). I've actually driven it many times.

Closest I've ever been. . . was in the driver seat. Was parked though. How about an RSX Type S? I've never driven one either. Just sat in the driver seat at a dealer. I've never even been in the passenger seat in either. :(

Not trying to thread jack or anything newcomer. =P According to a site with stock 1/4 mile times, the 2002 rsx-s was the quickest in the 1/4 mile. I want an RSX for the fact that i can carry more than 2 people, and it's K series. :D I'd love an s2K because it's like my car now, but twice as fast and RWD. ;) Sort of a hard decision for meh. Maybe I can test drive dem both!

edit: If this keeps going, i'll make another thread dealing with my rsx and s2k binge.

Closest I've ever been. . . was in the driver seat. Was parked though. How about an RSX Type S? I've never driven one either. Just sat in the driver seat at a dealer. I've never even been in the passenger seat in either. :(

Never driven a RSX...type S or otherwise. I did have one with exhaust and who knows what else pull on me on the highway, though not by as much as I would have guessed. Still much quicker than my gsr was.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived