New nsx headlights

• 9 months later...

Damn... I really thought that the pop-up (or "frog," as my grandma would call them) lights were cool! I loved that car because of its sleek lines, and now while it still has some of them... it's a lot less appealing for some reason. Oh well. I guess that means when I get $100k for one I'll have to get a used NSX-T. :laugh:

haha...i thought that the headlights that were refered to as "frog" were the round style, like what on porsche's. you know: "i got dat new lexus, kitted out, look like it got dem frog eyes, and i got dat bitch on dubs" from that rap song. ummm, forgot which one. ugh, forget it :o

dont listen to him guys, he's mad b/c he didn't get in the icy hot stunnaz :)

by the way its from the song, number 1 stunna. i loved that song... "when i talk, i spark, i twinkle and glisten" :smoking:

oh yeah new NSX = ehh *shrugs*

• 1 month later...

sylvania silverstarts are the brightest headlights on the market...next to HID kits which cost hella cash. go to pep boys or your local automotive shop like that and look at the bulbs, silverstars are the best! cost about 25 bucks a pop though.

the "angel/demon eyes" on bimmers are called projector headlights. check ebay, they have em for civic's too. my personal dream set-up: black corners with black/ion projector headlights. can't wait till i get em.

I loved my NSX---and I loved the popup headlights. I prefer the popup lights actually---but I do like the HIDs in the new NSX! The rear end styling looks much better and the new wheels are sweet!

Archived