Tech posts

Would people be interested in seeing more technical threads on here? I have been writing some up on other forums to help share my knowledge and absorb additional info I don't from other members. I could start writing some and copy some over to here if everyone would like it.

Not saying I'd add much to discussion cause of my general lack of knowledge but I'm always up for a read. Its how you learn and familiarize yourself with things if nothing else.

I enjoy reading tech articles but the mods here have an aversion to making relevant posts into stickies. Or at the very least making one sticky post and linking to relevant articles.

Post away, but don't get concerned when your thread disappears into oblivion after a week.

I enjoy reading tech articles but the mods here have an aversion to making relevant posts into stickies. Or at the very least making one sticky post and linking to relevant articles.

Post away, but don't get concerned when your thread disappears into oblivion after a week.

You're exactly right... that's why I've made FAQ threads in some forums, and have asked members to PM me with links they'd like added to a stickied FAQ :rolleyes: It's the members who create these so-called "relevant posts", who don't bother sending such a request, that would rather they "disappear into oblivion".

You're exactly right... that's why I've made FAQ threads in some forums, and have asked members to PM me with links they'd like added to a stickied FAQ :rolleyes: It's the members who create these so-called "relevant posts", who don't bother sending such a request, that would rather they "disappear into oblivion".

Okay, so I PMed you.

Please accept my apology then. I was not aware that was the situation.

Archived