Has anyone

CelticRacer

I hate subject lines like that. lol they hook you in.

you could have put:

"anyone ever heard of budgetraceparts.com?"

as your subject and I wouldn't have wasted my time opening your thread.

a simple no or nope would have been suffecient...

p.s. thats would be why i made that the subject line, i figured i would have to do something to pull anyone away from the true purpose of this forum, dragonball the movie, so i could get my question answered.

dragonball the movie,

That would be another thread I wouldn't open.

You're not supposed to pull everyone into your thread. You're supposed to pull in the people that might actually be able to answer your question.

When you pull everyone in, you get smart-ass replies like these.

That would be another thread I wouldn't open.

You're not supposed to pull everyone into your thread. You're supposed to pull in the people that might actually be able to answer your question.

When you pull everyone in, you get smart-ass replies like these.

"to pull anyone away"

i agree only people who could provide helpful coments should be in the thread, so sorry to take 5 seconds away from you...

"to pull anyone away"

i agree only people who could provide helpful coments should be in the thread, so sorry to take 5 seconds away from you...

Sorry to be a ****head dude. I was actually trying to help though. You'll get more/better responses if you change the title of your thread.

I personally have not heard of that site, and I doubt many people here have. We have a fairly small active community here.

:)

Archived