Where to buy

C92hatchX

It's called Google. It's not as though you'd be the first person installing sidemarkers on a 92-95 hatch.

http://members.cox.net/ninety2sir/techref/.../sidemarker.htm

http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/honda-ci...de-markers.html

Apparently his Google doesn't work as well as ours Ash.

My corner lights had 2 separate bulbs. One for sidemarker, and one for blinker. Don't know about the 5th gens.

A Dremel will work fine. You'll be using a drill bit and grinding bit...not a cutting wheel.

the how-to says to use cutting wheels

probably a switch. or you could wire it to stay on with the corner, then blink when signals come on. that would be relatively simple.

yea ur right, my friend did it that way and it works fine. they are on the whole time and when he puts the blinker on they blink. works off the cars main relay.

yea ur right, my friend did it that way and it works fine. they are on the whole time and when he puts the blinker on they blink. works off the cars main relay.

I think you mean blinker relay, but yeah.

Man, you gotta learn sometime!

Just look at a JDM fender, get them close, measure the same space to the edge of fender (where it meets the door), and you'll be fine.

Drill a hole for the wiring if that's all the goes through, grind out as far as you need.

If you have difficulty, update the thread or IM me. Go buy them and use your buddy's dremel.

And for the record, a Dremel is a rotary tool, just a name-brand.

Man, you gotta learn sometime!

Just look at a JDM fender, get them close, measure the same space to the edge of fender (where it meets the door), and you'll be fine.

Drill a hole for the wiring if that's all the goes through, grind out as far as you need.

If you have difficulty, update the thread or IM me. Go buy them and use your buddy's dremel.

And for the record, a Dremel is a rotary tool, just a name-brand.

ok sounds like a plan

Archived