Wide-band O2 sensor sourceable from other cars?

I've heard of people using injectors from Mitsubishi Eclipses. Are there any vehicles which come with a wide-band o2 sensor that I would be able to use? I'm fine with splicing wires if need be.

If none are available, what's a good one for the money?

Awesome. Ya see, I can pretty much take my pick from the junkyard I used to work at.

Does it matter Type-S or Base model? Also, any better choices? They've got a wrx and a I think a mach1 mustang.

Okay I got one from an RSX-S. But it's 4 wire. Isn't the stock civic one a 2-wire? Any idea how to wire it? Could I wire it into the s300? Or get an A/F ratio gauge and wire it to that?

It's a Denso and reads:

DU3

211200-2181

06J01

Japan

IMG_7893.jpg

cropped.jpg

Edited by alex37211

im almost 100% sure you cant wire that sensor to a gauge. it doesnt read on a 0-5 volt range. i could be wrong. i know you cant do it in an rsx-s cause tapping the signal wire and runing it to a gauge will actually fuk with its signal to the ecu , and with the 02-04 rsx-s widebands , they are that sensitive and need it for closed loop fueling.

im almost 100% sure you cant wire that sensor to a gauge. it doesnt read on a 0-5 volt range. i could be wrong. i know you cant do it in an rsx-s cause tapping the signal wire and runing it to a gauge will actually fuk with its signal to the ecu , and with the 02-04 rsx-s widebands , they are that sensitive and need it for closed loop fueling.

So is this thing gonna be usable for me at all? Any suggestions on how I could use it? (wire it in), Or if it's even a good thing to have?