Howdy

Orca89

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
get someone to photochop it and let us see :thumbsup:

now i'm gonna post a thread to chop mine!

Remember me? I'm the one who did Pearce's Ugly Betty in orange with new rims? I'm just going to wait until I have the Si's on it so it'll look almost exactly how they would after painting. Should be sometime in the next week or two if V92 gets his act together and doesn't find a set he wants more.

hello mr orca

Yo.

Remember me? I'm the one who did Pearce's Ugly Betty in orange with new rims? I'm just going to wait until I have the Si's on it so it'll look almost exactly how they would after painting. Should be sometime in the next week or two if V92 gets his act together and doesn't find a set he wants more.

ohh yeah :thumbsup: couldn't remember who did that. well maybe you could do mine in black when you have a moment?

delsol4-1.jpg

and what does V92 have to do with Pearce's wheels?

He wants my rims, I want Pearce's rims (or at least Si rims), he buys Pearces rims and gets them shipped to him, I drive out to Ohio, swap rims, come back with either some cash or the headlights Pearce ordered for me... still debating whether I want $200 towards my credit card or those lights a few weeks sooner...

And if you want me to do some photoshopping... better quality pic please. I had my fill of photoshopping low quality pics with Pearce's Sol. Know anyone with a 10-12 megapixel camera?

ohh yeah :thumbsup: couldn't remember who did that. well maybe you could do mine in black when you have a moment?

delsol4-1.jpg

do you just want your rims black

i think they look good! :thumbsup: i was saying that b/c Dwayne said that 1-pieces were the sex, while he has 2-pieces! :D

yeah grams are beautiful, hopefully you will get some one day! i vote powdercoat those Si wheels gold :drool:

I am p/cing mine black! :devil:

well i cant find one peices for mine

He wants my rims, I want Pearce's rims (or at least Si rims), he buys Pearces rims and gets them shipped to him, I drive out to Ohio, swap rims, come back with either some cash or the headlights Pearce ordered for me... still debating whether I want $200 towards my credit card or those lights a few weeks sooner...

And if you want me to do some photoshopping... better quality pic please. I had my fill of photoshopping low quality pics with Pearce's Sol. Know anyone with a 10-12 megapixel camera?

all right, thanks. i don't know anyone with one actually, i think the highest we have in the house is 7 :blush:

that was on a SUPER POS if i recall. 2.3 i think? haha. that was a temp while my other one was dysfunctional.

i'll see what i can manage :thumbsup: thanks bud.

all right, thanks. i don't know anyone with one actually, i think the highest we have in the house is 7 :blush:

that was on a SUPER POS if i recall. 2.3 i think? haha. that was a temp while my other one was dysfunctional.

i'll see what i can manage :thumbsup: thanks bud.

Alrighty, sounds good. Only reason I ask is with a pic that low quality... well, I zoom in to at least 6x when I'm doing the detail work. 6x that, you can't see where one part of the car ends and the next begins.

and im still working on it orca

I know, I'm in no big hurry.

Alrighty, sounds good. Only reason I ask is with a pic that low quality... well, I zoom in to at least 6x when I'm doing the detail work. 6x that, you can't see where one part of the car ends and the next begins.

I know, I'm in no big hurry.

Says you! :p

do you just want your rims chopped black?

yes please :heart:

i won't have the center caps on since they're plastic, but it's dark so i can't take that pic right now >_< fail.

but if it's not much trouble, blacking them out in their current state would be highly appreciated :thumbsup:

yes please :heart:

i won't have the center caps on since they're plastic, but it's dark so i can't take that pic right now >_< fail.

but if it's not much trouble, blacking them out in their current state would be highly appreciated :thumbsup:

hondahunter1.jpg

Quick and dirty. I can try and make them look a bit less out of place, or you can take a better picture tomorrow and I can make it look a whole lot better.

hondahunter1.jpg

Quick and dirty. I can try and make them look a bit less out of place, or you can take a better picture tomorrow and I can make it look a whole lot better.

only if you've got time :thumbsup: i appreciate that work, still gives me a bit of an idea.

my picture tomorrow would be of a grey car >_<

will look better with new paint :drool:

will look better with higher quality pic too :thumbsup:

And hatch, if you want your rims in gold, I kinda need a pic :-

Here's the Sol with gold:

hondahunter2.jpg

Re-did the black rims. better?

hondahunter1-1.jpg

i like the first pic most :thumbsup:

definitely appreciate the work because i've never seen these wheels done in black.

i am going to have to figure how to get the paint/powder to match

i like the first pic most :thumbsup:

definitely appreciate the work because i've never seen these wheels done in black.

i am going to have to figure how to get the paint/powder to match

I agree, the second is a bit more realistic though... maybe. Hehe, that's the problem with photoshop, you can do the impossible with it. Paint shops need an invert button :laugh:

Seriously, if you could do a complete invert on those rims, they'd look gorgeous. Remember what I did with Pearce's sol? That was invert with some burn.

I agree, the second is a bit more realistic though... maybe. Hehe, that's the problem with photoshop, you can do the impossible with it. Paint shops need an invert button :laugh:

Seriously, if you could do a complete invert on those rims, they'd look gorgeous. Remember what I did with Pearce's sol? That was invert with some burn.

i really don't remember, and not sure what you mean by invert >_<

brain fart. i may dig for that picture later.

Archived