4 lug universal 17" chrome enkei katanas/tires

cobrarson

Whats up everyone? I have an issue, i have 3 4 lug universal 17" chrome enkei katanas/tires, the 4th one was dented when i wrecked my 2000 civic. They are really nice rims, good condition, but im not sure how to price them. i know a buyer should be able to find a 4th rim pretty easy but what should i charge? i really want to get rid of these. the tires are all brand new prob like 90% tread left. help???? ill post pics if i can.

Whats up everyone? I have an issue, i have 3 4 lug universal 17" chrome enkei katanas/tires, the 4th one was dented when i wrecked my 2000 civic. They are really nice rims, good condition, but im not sure how to price them. i know a buyer should be able to find a 4th rim pretty easy but what should i charge? i really want to get rid of these. the tires are all brand new prob like 90% tread left. help? ??? ill post pics if i can.

Pics yes! :thumbsup: How much are they per rim?? Then multiply X3, then subtract off 30% for starters! Same with tires, I assume all 4 are good? Can wheel be repaired? Miricles can be done buy wheel repair places! :thumbsup: Check into that, then either repair wheel, or give person price you were quoted for repair! Brand on tires?? Need pics and info, before I can say much! :)

[img=http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/43/l_c937862b0f634c74aeb82559c63e1902.jpg]

[img=http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/26/l_7eb02a90a33a4e80b75340aa2bcc8d17.jpg]

[img=http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_26791e5903bd41b192f244d621a331da.jpg]

the tires are kuhmo 711..... no 4th at all... scrapped. i will take pics of the other two when i clean them off. ive had these chillen in the garage for a few years.

also.... i know that these are very desirable rims. i really, really want to sell. someone could get a great deal off of this... even for just the tires!

By whom perchance, cause they look like lukewarm ass to me.

By whom perchance, cause they look like lukewarm ass to me.

ROFLMAO hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :laugh:

the design is too extreme for me :crazy:

Move thread to WTS :thumbsup:

ROFLMAO hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :laugh:

the design is too extreme for me :crazy:

Move thread to WTS :thumbsup:

he can't sell he doesn't have 50 posts.

get on AIM CT9A!!! i know you're there! :sleep2:

he can't sell he doesn't have 50 posts.

get on AIM CT9A!!! i know you're there! :sleep2:

hahaha i cant, this computer doesnt have aim, im on a mission and went to the internet as soon as we hit ground here (im at a old marine base, cop mamadea)

hahaha i cant, this computer doesnt have aim, im on a mission and went to the internet as soon as we hit ground here (im at a old marine base, cop mamadea)

sweet! :thumbsup: if you find any cool old Marine stuff steal it and bring it to me :devil: . end of thread jack.

Archived