Which would be better suspension setup for now?

jerrodh

Eibach Sport System Plus Kit

vs.

Skunk 2 Pro S Full Coilovers

+ Skunk 2 F/R Tower bars

If I get Eibach System I'll eventually get F/R tower bars, and if I get the skunk 2 system I'll eventually buy the Eibach or Suspension Techniques sway bar kits later. But of the which would be better as is.

I'd normally say Eibach. But I prefer to have adjustable coilovers over having shocks/springs.

But I'm assuming the Eibach coilovers are out of the question...

So go with the Skunk2's. Especially since you already have some Skunk2 stuff. Might as well match.

I'd normally say Eibach. But I prefer to have adjustable coilovers over having shocks/springs.

But I'm assuming the Eibach coilovers are out of the question...

So go with the Skunk2's. Especially since you already have some Skunk2 stuff. Might as well match.

The sportlines are pretty stiff from what I've heard. Then again, I've heard the same thing about the S2's. I'd probably go with the Skunk 2's just to be able to set my ride height exactly where I want it. (I'd actually go Function and Form over either).

.... (I'd actually go Function and Form over either).

I love how you think.

For the same money I feel that it is a better product.

Anymore, Skunk2 suspension is like going to Wal-Mart

I love how you think.

For the same money I feel that it is a better product.

Anymore, Skunk2 suspension is like going to Wal-Mart

Exactly. I don't know why so many people over look them. Much better than either of the other options. If I could go back and re-do my integra's suspension I'd go with Function and Form and if I was going that much into my suspension on the accord I'd do the same.

Exactly. I don't know why so many people over look them. Much better than either of the other options. If I could go back and re-do my integra's suspension I'd go with Function and Form and if I was going that much into my suspension on the accord I'd do the same.

I think it is because they are a small independent specialty company that does not market much aside from word of mouth.. They don't mark up to cover huge marketing budgets so they can sell nicer products at a competitive price. I only learned about them through Nancy when she threw them into her post on the 'ultimate suspension setup' thread.

F&F had a website and they sell direct (or used to), but I got better pricing through Robear Racing via H-T.

The sportlines are pretty stiff from what I've heard.

Colter has the sportlines, you can ask him.

I had the pro springs with koni yellows and that was somewhat stiff, but only about 1" lower.

Now I have the Eibach pro full coilovers and those are very stiff.

Yeah I'm kind of leaning more towards the skunk 2 coilovers but I'll have to see if I sell this truck for 3g's or not lol. If I do I might just buy a set of basic Teins and call it a day. Least I know I'll be riding on the best budget coilovers. I scene a set of them in the $800 range so for a few hundred more I'd be getting Teins over skunk 2. We'll have to see I guess. I might have found a sweet set of steels with good tires on them for $300 if I do that I'll buy those for the winter, through the suspension and new brakes on there and sell my motegi's for some cash back and start saving for the rims/tires for the spring/summer!

Least thats the plan.

Archived