92 Acura RS Integra

mpearce1974

Trying to see if anyone is near me (within like 500 miles) that might be interested in trade? Probably be gone this weekend, but want to cover my bases! :thumbsup:

I wants Sol the most, but if I can trade straight, or trade + cash, then sell trade, and get more cash, then I will start looking for Sol! :D

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/875091608.html Fixed!

and here is post on here, look on page 2-3 I think! :drool:

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showt...mp;#entry333769

Hah, you replied to your own thread!

If I wasn't 2000 miles away I would try and convince the wife to trade her sol for this. I even know what you paid and I think it still would have been a pretty close trade. Her 93 Sol S, with Blues and Rota knockoffs @ 88k. No rust but car does have a rebuilt title and has been repainted (only mediocre quality paint). The trade may be in my favor since your car is in A+ condition while ours is only B- but the Sol is a more desirable car and easier and quicker to sell.

Damn that thing is clean. I'd be willing to trade my red crx for it gets avg 45mpg + couple hundred cash, but it has cancer that has been cut out (by me to be replaced) and paint is rough. Also live in va so, too far.

Oh well, Good luck with getting rid of that and getting a new sol.

Damn that thing is clean. I'd be willing to trade my red crx for it gets avg 45mpg + couple hundred cash, but it has cancer that has been cut out (by me to be replaced) and paint is rough. Also live in va so, too far.

Oh well, Good luck with getting rid of that and getting a new sol.

Thanks! :)

i think its to nice for me lol.i was wanting something a lil more beat up for me to wrench on.this car is in amazing condition lol.dont think ive seen a aby that clean in awhile.id trade my rex but not with the motor lol.

i think its to nice for me lol.i was wanting something a lil more beat up for me to wrench on.this car is in amazing condition lol.dont think ive seen a aby that clean in awhile.id trade my rex but not with the motor lol.

I have a baseball bat! :thumbsup:

Archived