Black93Sol

I need some things to get my sol back together, heres my list

both interior door handles

stock taillights

ashtray with lid

cd player sorround

driverside corner light

passenger mirror with glass from an s.. no power

and gasket for passenger door...the one that goes around the triangle window...

please i know someone has some parts layin around somewhere...help me out

just check the for sale threads if no one has posted any of this for sale i doubt anyone has it for sale but i could be wrong >_< ...otherwise have you checked your local craigslist its a good place to find alot of the parts your looking for :thumbsup:

just check the for sale threads if no one has posted any of this for sale i doubt anyone has it for sale but i could be wrong >_< ...otherwise have you checked your local craigslist its a good place to find alot of the parts your looking for :thumbsup:

man ive been checkin craigslist in every state trying to find the parts, found a few people that got the parts but not trying to pay honda prices for used parts u know what i mean,

man ive been checkin craigslist in every state trying to find the parts, found a few people that got the parts but not trying to pay honda prices for used parts u know what i mean,

try ebay mayb otherwise you can check hoda-tech as well

I need some things to get my sol back together,

both interior door handles

You and me both. I have yet to find some for my car. The stealership wants 30 bucks a door handle and I still need top handles as well.

You and me both. I have yet to find some for my car. The stealership wants 30 bucks a door handle and I still need top handles as well.

I gots black interior handles for $7.00 shipped sitting in my garage! :thumbsup:

i think 30 dollars for a door handle is a little expensive... when i had my first honda 10 years ago, parts werent that expensive, i bought interior door handles for my civic, for like 16 shipped, now with everybody owning one the dealerships are raising the prices. thats crazy

• 2 months later...

Archived