redline @ 6k

Sonny Black

Mine was right at 120 at the top of 4th. I accidentally hit that about a week ago. I was getting on the highway and getting around traffic shifted out of third and took it to the top of 4th and let off. Looked down and I was at around 120 and thinking "CRAP, didn't mean to do that" as I hit the brakes....lol. It was nice to have a final joy ride before parking the car for it's new owner though.

you know you did it on purpose :thumbsup: are integras that stable at high speeds for you to not notice it? i know in my car anything above 110 and the front end doesn't feel like it's attached to the road anymore.

top of fourth puts me at exactly 120, every gear except first) redlines pretty much exactly 30 mph higher than the top of the last one. so with a really long hill and a tail wind i could hit 150 :ninja:

you know you did it on purpose :thumbsup: are integras that stable at high speeds for you to not notice it? i know in my car anything above 110 and the front end doesn't feel like it's attached to the road anymore.

top of fourth puts me at exactly 120, every gear except first) redlines pretty much exactly 30 mph higher than the top of the last one. so with a really long hill and a tail wind i could hit 150 :ninja:

My Integra was Super stable at 120mph. It honestly felt no different than 70mph. It probably helped with my good suspension setup and being so low for aerodynamics, but yeah, it felt perfect at that speed and I could have kept going probably with it still stable...it honestly was an accident though. I knew I was speeding a little, but had no idea by that much.

I knew I was speeding a little, but had no idea by that much.

lol, I kept doing that on Sunday (in the Sol) and Monday (in the Prelude) on the highways, kept finding myself anywhere from 90-105 without realizing it (there was no traffic).

Archived