HF Meet - Now with 100% more semi-noodz

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome pics :D I'm back on hf finally! yay! I was missing hf and hfers... :D

summer meet:

1) I won the first round of 18 holes that all 10 of us played. :D So, now I'm the "HF hustla" hehehe

2) I got out the sunroof of my car when Andrew was driving. Cop pulled us over and I almost got arrested. :p Andrew would have gotten into trouble, so I'm glad the cop let us go! :D

3) We were playing "Never have I ever" drinking game and I had half a shot and was buzzing nicely and then Ryan made me another half a shot but in a rockstar drink so it had a lot of caffeine (I'm allergic to caffeine so I get very dizzy). So I got very dizzy/drunk and went all happy jumping on the beds and the room apparently. Also, I got a lolipop out of my purse and was licking it "sexually" let's say lol but the video of this got deleted and there are no pics. lol.

pics of cross country trip and MB and on:

Hoover dam

Hooverdam.jpg

Grand Canyon

GrandCanyon1.jpg

tent outside of Grand Canyon-we watched Top Gear inside the tent

tentoutsideGrandCanyon.jpg

passing the desert to get to Colorado

desertcars.jpg

Colorado mountains and driving...sweet turns!

Coloradosweetturns.jpg

hadn't showered in 3 days, so we jumped in this lake in Colorado :D

lakewejumpedin.jpg

Pikes Peak races in Colorado (there are lots of pics of this already on here)

PikesPeak.jpg

LinaPikesPeak.jpg

Colorado-Garden of Gods-red wild rocks

COgardenofgodstop.jpg

Cadilac ranch in Texas (there are more pics of this on here)

TexasCadilacRanch.jpg

meCadilacRanch.jpg

New Orleans-we also went to Bourbon street (where Mardi Gras happens) but it was a normal day and very crowded :D

NewOrleans.jpg

NewOrleans3.jpg

I lol'd at this near a gas station we stopped at

lawnmowerraces.jpg

Dragon's tail-awesome drive! (there is the vid of this that you guys have seen)

dragonstail3.jpg

Myrtle Beach-early morning we got there and the fun areas

MyrtleBeach.jpg

MBfun.jpg

Myrtle Beach-aquarium we went to

aquarium4.jpg

DC and its space museum

DCagain.jpg

DCspacemuseum.jpg

Baltimore, MD...harbor

Baltimoreharborside.jpg

my car-oil changed and cleaned up and waxed :D

tegside.jpg

now I live north of Baltimore, MD and south of Philadelphia, PA. I got my apt and have a job and I'm happy here :D It's an awesome place with 4 seasons and only snows 2 times during winter...no crazy traffic like LA and no crazy LA people...lol I see people praying before eating at cafes and restaurants though and I wouldn't see that in LA lol nice green sweet roads and nice people and amazing life :D great sense of belonging... :)

lol Ashley, alcohol gets to me fast because I don't drink often. I've only had drinks 6 or 7 times my whole life lol

how you been? pm if you want... :)

btw, these pics are the ones I picked from my camera. There are more of the same kind and of the same places pics...

i don't really drink anymore either, one drink can usually have me buzzed but half a shot won't do it, lol. not drinking + being ~100 lbs + not really eating much the days i do end up having a drink = big lightweight, lol.

things are chaotic as always here. welcome back to hf!

Things aren't chaotic here..

I'm not posting as much. :o

lol, sorry, didn't mean HF was chaotic. my life is basically chaos and more chaos. :laugh:

Lina,

Whats up?

Actually, I was just about to start a thread on HF asking if anyone heard from you.

Good to hear that your move went successfully and you were able to locate a job.

PM me if you like.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived