This is what I have been doing.

So I figure give guys a update on the reason why I missed the HF trip and not on the forum.

I will show you my reason. plus some pics of my beloved 240sx or nickname Sarah (named it after delsolsweetie) we had the whole convo about it and its new color. Apparently it will be purple.

The 240sx

0720081614a.jpg

Rear pic

0720081603a.jpg

Its new engine/ free engine. I will be getting a DOHC one soon but free will have to do.

0726081720a.jpg

I am messy as you can see.

0725081548a.jpg

About to put the motor in.

0725081547a.jpg

Empty engine bay pics

0725081537a.jpg

0725081538a.jpg

Putting new motor for test fit.

0725081515a.jpg

Test fit pics.

0720081922b.jpg

0720081922a.jpg

Well after all this I still gotta get a new powersteering rake, previous over messed it up and new engine mounts cause of previous reason. Other then that once she is running I will go search for the KA24de or DOHC verison so I build it up and turbo it. Right now the del sol is my DD.

What do you guys think? good enough reason.

Sorry for the big size... Mods if you want I will resize them.

So I figure give guys a update on the reason why I missed the HF trip and not on the forum.

I will show you my reason. plus some pics of my beloved 240sx or nickname Sarah (named it after delsolsweetie) we had the whole convo about it and its new color. Apparently it will be purple.

The 240sx

he missed the HF meet cause hes lame

and thats how fricken awesome i am.. i get cars named after me :thumbsup:

it doesnt have to be purple anymore.. ill think of a color haha

Ahhh..better fixed all the sizes.. and I am not lame.

yeah yeah don't let it get to your head. lol

oh thank you, I should paint it like a black or maybe like dark green with black rims.

Any input on color?

I think he nicknamed his car after you because you're hot .. not so much awesome. :D

I keed, I keed.

A nice metallic purple would look good I think! black...hmm think it needs something a bit more special?

I'm always a sucker for like a burnt orange colour.

Good enough reason for leaving us for a bit? that aint no honda so, hmmm...NO.

haha just jkin, course it is, looking forward to seeing it when its all sprayed and turbo'd!!

Well after the Nissan is mainly done and drivable then I will start my motor swap on the honda... I have been looking around for another motor in the mean time.

I saw a dark purple on a honda hatch and it was so sexy I loved it. Don't feel bad, I am a sucker for the burnt orange too. :D

I think he nicknamed his car after you because you're hot .. not so much awesome. :D

I keed, I keed.

Damn... He caught me and found out the real reason I named the car....

Maybe it is cause she is hot and awesome. how about that?

You could have named the 240 after her because they're a pain in the ass but ..

LOL. I don't know her well enough to make that joke. :fool:

oh is that a my car not being done joke!!

and im not a pain in the ass.. just ask rick or ryan.. they dealt with me like alllll week haha (okay dont ask them they'll be mean)

but yah 'sumter meet o8' it was gay.. and ryan lost to an accord.. and rick and ryan are gay :thumbsup:

but i think chris and his friends are going to the dragstrip with us on the 13th.. we'll do sol againest sol!!!! and the sol will lose!

Yellow with purple flames :laugh:

And you would have had ample opportunity to race the sol at the meet.....the Sumter meet, that is.

Great now your making jokes on ppl who don't have cars.. Don't make her angry.. You don't wanna see her when see is angry. lol

Oh yes.. Yellow with purple flames is so hott I think the girls will be dropping there pants when I drive by.. lol/ j/k

oh is that a my car not being done joke!!

and im not a pain in the ass.. just ask rick or ryan.. they dealt with me like alllll week haha (okay dont ask them they'll be mean)

but yah 'sumter meet o8' it was gay.. and ryan lost to an accord.. and rick and ryan are gay :thumbsup:

but i think chris and his friends are going to the dragstrip with us on the 13th.. we'll do sol againest sol!!!! and the sol will lose!

I trying to get them to go... It is not like my friends have added you randomly to myspace, you can tell them to go too.

I will spank a star filled del sol any day.

Now I found out why I named the car sarah... cause she is a pain in the ass. lol.

It all goes hand in hand.

Archived