PA NJ DE MD NYSolers

cmgogo

I have 20 days to get my front end put on, and the guy whos garage i was going to use is still on deployment :(

So... Does anyone have a garage, or a level driveway that i can plug a welder into for a weekend so i can get my core support put on. Ill chip in some $$ for the electricity, and a 12pack for the hospitality. Im located a lil north of philly, and am looking to do this within about an hour to hour and a half drive from here. Going as far east as carlise, south as baltimore, north as NYC and east as Trenton.

Please let me know.

yah i know my fenders are 4 pieces cut and welded back together.. but make sure to do it right(dont load it up with bondo)!!

when i got my car it had so much bondo on the fenders it wasnt even funny.. so the body shop its at now had to take the fenders back apart and reweld them and they look wonderful! then i wrecked it so they're doin it again haha

i dont think they had to do anything to the bumper.. my hood fit fine.. and the headlights worked great and i always forgot to put corner lights in it :) so i didnt have any haha

but i never had a hood latch... we tried puttin it on but something wasnt working and we had to order something but i wrecked it before we could get it to work right

but YAY!! i wont be the only eg sol!

Archived