Where to get carpet floor mats for the del sol?

camoki

I'm looking to buy a carpet floor mat exactly like the one from DST with the red embroidered "Del Sol" pictured in this link (2nd one down):

http://www.dstuning.com/9597_honda_del_sol_floor_mats.asp

Anyone know where I could get a pair at a reasonable price? Anyone personally selling one? Thanks!

The only place your going to find them new is dst, and trust me thats a way reasonable price, then just take the to an embrodery shop and have them put the del Sol logo on.

I purchased these floor mats from DST and they are embroided with the red "Del Sol" emblem.

They look great and at a great price.

lol, that's what I want! but they don't do the embroidering anymore, just the mat, I wonder where I can get them embroidered in my city though.

Wait they dont put the "del Sol" on the mats anymore? WTF is up with that. I had these mats on my list too ffs.

They recieved a letter from honda concerning the del sol logo and copyright infringement. They inturn decided to pull the logo and just sell the matt's as is.

Now we should class-action lawsuit them for false advertising the "del sol" mats...

Whoaa. I'm still a little new to the whole honda and del sol scene but from what I've read DST is a pretty stand up company who aims (and succeeds) to please. They were pretty upset about not being able to do the logo themselves.

Sorry, jerrodh, you had them on your wish list prior to April/May, or you didn't bother to read:

http://www.dstuning.com/OEM-Acura-Honda-Fl...at-Replicas.asp

IMPORTANT NOTE: As of late April 2008, we've been contacted by Honda to inform us that these mats displaying the name of their vehicles is a trademark violation. They have asked us to stop selling mats with these logos and we're complying with that request.

We didn't realize that it would be a problem to provide you guys with these replacements, considering Honda no longer makes them. We will be trying to find a suitable arrangement that will allow us to continue providing these mats. However, in the mean time we will not make any more floor mats with these logos. Please do not email us to request we compromise "Just Once" for you. We do not want to hurt any possibility of finding an arrangement that will help ALL of you.

We do not have an estimate if when or even if we will be able to add logos to mats.

We will of course continue to sell mats without logos. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- dSt

Archived