REX parts

cmgogo

Car looks to be in damn good shape,

bad part is that it was owned by a ricer

so front bumper is fibherglass, same with the side skirts, but the rest of the car looks to be dent free. If you need exterior or interior parts PM me, ill be taking a trip back to the yard in a week. Also if anyone knows of a yard that has a 92-95 hatch or coupe with the front foot of the fenders good PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

• 2 weeks later...
Car looks to be in damn good shape,

bad part is that it was owned by a ricer

so front bumper is fibherglass, same with the side skirts, but the rest of the car looks to be dent free. If you need exterior or interior parts PM me, ill be taking a trip back to the yard in a week. Also if anyone knows of a yard that has a 92-95 hatch or coupe with the front foot of the fenders good PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

I need alot of parts do you still have the car

• 1 year later...

i need a heater control for 88-91 crx si or non si shipped to 44305

What a tard.

You have been here long enough not to post in threads near one and a half years old. Bad Dwayne, bad.

or the fact that the car is in PA, and i now live 2700 miles away in OR. I mean if your willing to pay for the plane ticket for me to go check if its there then sure, i want 1st class tho.

Archived