Your worst photos

Sapphyre

seb.james looks very english...

true.. very true. lol.

I'm glad I don't look english, even though my family is. actually, they're scottish. but everyone thinks I'm mediterranean for some reason.

jerrodh is cute haha

so yah i try not keeping my bad pics so i dont think i have any really.. like most the mid sentence pics get deleted

Why thank you! :thumbsup:

true.. very true. lol.

I'm glad I don't look english, even though my family is. actually, they're scottish. but everyone thinks I'm mediterranean for some reason.

I can kind of see where people go with the mediterranean from your eyes. My family backgrounds spread all acrossed Europe it be hard to pinpoint one defining region even.

welsh hmm? i could say some things about the welsh... hahahahaha. I'll keep my mouth shut though. We always used to rip on one of my friends back in secondary school because he was from wales. But i guess wales isn't all that bad. I went to Aberglastlyn for a week once, which was sorta fun... except for the gorge walking & kayaking. (i hate/have a fear of natural water)

anyway, getting back on subject- here's a pretty bad one that Chris took earlier. Can you tell I didn't want the photo taken?

013.jpg

Archived