Just bought 92 DX hatchback

mpearce1974

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have everything on it fixed except for one problem... its still a saturn...

i wish i could find a hatch. I couldnt afford to buy it, but i have always loved these things..

i say try the hair dryer/ an upside down canned air trick on some of those dents, tell me if it really works. the one on the rear pass. quarter panel looks like a prime candidate.

Carbon fiber hood, some epic dent pulling and some touching up in areas would do wonders for that car.

Not big on CF, but I am working out a deal for some free auto body work and I am still in search of hood, fenders, and rear bumper! Oh and rear hatch bottom! :thumbsup: Found replacement gauge cluster, and my awesome deal on tires and steelies!

So bring on the parts!!!! I'll wait!!!!!!

Word. Let me see what I might have sitting at my house, I had a 93 hatch so I might have had some scraps off of it.

Don't hold me to anything though.

I pulled the dash out so that's a high possibility. Was a black dash, too.

Can't remember. It's been in my shed for some time.

I pulled the dash out so that's a high possibility. Was a black dash, too.

Can't remember. It's been in my shed for some time.

Mine is gray >_< Got a cluster with tach? Incase I dont get the one I am trying for?

Dude if you'd have bought this about two or three weeks back .. You'd have had a shot at getting an EX/SI cluster.

Guy who bought my Integra nabbed it too.

i likes the color. if it were a few years ago, i could have helped you on parts. obviously, this does nothing for you now.

hahaha i need a new clock too.

where did you get it?

Egay for $10 shipped! :thumbsup:

Got woke up with a phone call about my want ad for a CX\VX hatch this morning! :crazy:

Nice thing is he might have the rear hatch, front and rear bumpers and fenders I need!

Also said if I prep out hatch for paint and buy aterials he will spray in his paint both for $150!!!!!

My question is should I spray back to dark blue, or go for whole different color??? :drool:

oooh

oooh

ooh

Hyper black like teh wheels

17Torque_HyperBlack_88.jpg

Are those 17" or 18" I am building this car for MPG and looks, so will lower a bit, tint windows, maybe paint Samba, put light wieght rims on, change heads and tails, ect!!! Also VX tranny swap, and chip ECU for lean burn, do some under body work for blocking off engine compartment and back of car against wind, p[ossible hot air intake, and other gas saving power robbing mods! :thumbsup:

Archived