I did not order a side of meth!

texan

It seems someone sprinkled a good dose of some unknown upper into my fish tacos today. Or maybe it was the beans, or possibly even the tortilla chips, all of which were tasty btw, but I digress. It's been over an hour since I ate and I can't sit still for more than 2 minutes, I've been doing laps around the production floor and that's not helping at all! Does anyone have some downers I can borrow or perhaps a better way to burn off all this energy? Kthxbye.

take 5 tylenol PM and then see if you can beat off before you go to sleep.

the great thing is, you always win

+10 for creativity, -10 for pathetic. Hey it coulda been worse, next!

Versed would work wonderfully. To bad you can only get it while in surgery....

Sex however would be an excellent way to burn off the energy.

Never heard of versed, but vicodin makes me pass out so I should probably skip the hard stuff.

Sex ftw, however I'm at work right now and have no numbers to call for afternoon delight. So -10 (at least) for me being pathetic. Thanks for reminding me.

how many floors is your building?

Just one. And I'm a sweaty eye tie, so it wouldn't be prudent to go for a jog in the 90 degree heat outside.

Oh well, at least I've got some interesting art to work on right now, a new look for the Hancock movie advertising just arrived.

If Vicodin makes you pass out then Versed would put you in a coma.

I take 4 Vicodin, drink a beer and THEN start my evenings, lol. Lightweight.

To be fair, the only time I took a vicodin was after tearing a muscle in my ribcage the day before and after having no food for 12 hours and no sleep for 24. Took one and 1 minute later I head butted the keyboard on my desk, which did at least wake me up.

But yeah, I'm not much of a drug addict. I drink beer like a champ though.

Christ that must have hurt. The worst thing I've ever done is break my forearm while also dislocating my wrist, but that didn't require surgery.

Just one. And I'm a sweaty eye tie, so it wouldn't be prudent to go for a jog in the 90 degree heat outside.

well if it was more than one i would say run to the top, then jump off. in this case, i dont think the jump would do the trick

well if it was more than one i would say run to the top, then jump off. in this case, i dont think the jump would do the trick

How's about I run to the roof and throw you off it instead? It's about 25 feet high, should do the trick :thumbsup:

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS SON! :devil:

sit on one of those rotating chairs and stay away from desks and all...rotate it and keep your legs and arms close to yourself...then open your arms for a few seconds and then bring them back close...keep doing that :D

lol you might get dizzy but it's fun :D

Archived