Just a little tracking thread.

This is just to track what I do with this truck for anyone who cares.. Should be interesting to see what I can do with something like this.

Only things messed with to date --

Gibson Side-swept Super Truck exhaust/FRPP 4.10's/TransGo Shiftkit/Tranny cooler/Alpine IVA-D300/Blue Oval Industries SVT Lightning headlamps/some tint YO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things in the process of being worked --

Paint de-hazing/Halfassedly decent audio system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures will come.

Ooooold cell phone picture --

c1c4c31c.jpg

1d75b69c.jpg

56ef28af.jpg

40226cb9.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice car *Ahem* I mean truck. No pretty sweet dude, good luck with the halfassed system. Generally the best way to go.

That was in reference to the quality of product, not the quality of install. Thx.

Colter, yea. Alpine IVA-D300. It's getting a little old though .. the pulse touch stuff isn't very effective anymore.. it's sorta like, dying or something. I got another headunit, it's not a tv though. Still Alpine. D:

And no, WBS. This won't be selling. Who in their right might would buy a truck that gets 9mpg during THIS day and age? (Excluding me as I actually USE a truck.)

Did you sell the integra? If so.....how did I miss that?

I sold it about two weekends ago.

Was in my "build" thread in the Integra forum.

Yea it's not like it was ages ago. Just recently. I got more than I paid for it so it wasn't all bad. I'll just divert the rest of my vehicle oriented funding towards this to see what I can come up with.

That was in reference to the quality of product, not the quality of install. Thx.

Colter, yea. Alpine IVA-D300. It's getting a little old though .. the pulse touch stuff isn't very effective anymore.. it's sorta like, dying or something. I got another headunit, it's not a tv though. Still Alpine. D:

And no, WBS. This won't be selling. Who in their right might would buy a truck that gets 9mpg during THIS day and age? (Excluding me as I actually USE a truck.)

Dude my system came straight out of bestbuy and walmart Im all for low end auto upgrades.

When gas hits $12/gal in a couple weeks, you'll want to sell.

You seriously don't comprehend how little I drive my personal vehicle.

In 6 months I'd only put 1,000 miles on the Integra. Same will apply for the truck.

I do heating and air.

95% of the time I'm in a service vehicle. I run my errands on lunch so that I don't have to leave at night unless it's for leisure.

I should note ..

The RWD and the fact that it generates loads of torque is an added bonus. It's pretty fun to drive for a truck. All I have to do is go 3/4 throttle and sorta twist the wheel and it starts spinning. lolololol. Gonna' be an expensive playtoy. I figure I might as well focus my money on one vehicle ..

Truck is being picked up tomorrow from a full blown tune up by a friend who's a tech at one of the Ford dealerships in town. Might clean it up and snap some pictures of it permitted I'm not stuck working all day tomorrow.

I'm hoping it can do better than 9mpg after practically everything under the hood that can be replaced IS. Not performance adding, that is.

I'd hope so. My last H-D F150 had an m112 blower setup that had been installed somewhere during it's lifetime and IT got 13/15mpg. This one is N/A. I should have never let go of the old one.

It is my intentions to have it sitting down low be it airbagged or a drop kit before the end of the year. Also plan on doing a little work under the hood. We'll see how that goes.

Updates will probably be sparse. I intend on trying to move at the end of summer. We'll see how that works. It's hard as hell to find a place down south right now.

Archived