million dolla viper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah vipers suck, especially since it beat out all these cars

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?se...article_id=5680

First the Viper only beats the Veyron to be the first to 200mph. The Veryon wins the MORE common 0-100mph, and of course the most common test of speed the quarter mile. Not to mention the Veryon is overall faster than the viper.

Not to mention you'll viper you'll talking about there isn't the average viper you see rolling around. But guess the same can be said about the Veyron or any of them generally speaking.

Course non of that sways my opioion that I still don't like vipers. *Shrugs*

Rode in an older one. Like one of the first models ever made.

And even then .. massively light in the ass, boat anchor in the front.

Pretty much the only domestic "performance" oriented Front engine rear drive car like that.

The Vette isn't massively nose heavy, nor are Mustangs. Or even Camaro's or Trans Am's.

First the Viper only beats the Veyron to be the first to 200mph. The Veryon wins the MORE common 0-100mph, and of course the most common test of speed the quarter mile. Not to mention the Veryon is overall faster than the viper.

Not to mention you'll viper you'll talking about there isn't the average viper you see rolling around. But guess the same can be said about the Veyron or any of them generally speaking.

Course non of that sways my opioion that I still don't like vipers. *Shrugs*

if you read the article in the magazine they ranked the viper at #1, the bugatti second

if you read the article in the magazine they ranked the viper at #1, the bugatti second

Cause they where doing 0-200mph times I didnt say the Veryon was faster at that. I did say its faster in practically every other way they tested. 0-100mph, top speed, quater mile, etc.

Archived