Yea i've got a few friends that try to sway me to come to verizon, but there is still no phone that can match eye to eye as far as the internet browsing and push email. Yea ive had a blackberry 8820 and curve, and they both seem really slow and the email isnt as reliable and contacts do not sync with microsoft outlook as easy as the iphone does. The touch interface on most of these iphone copy cats are a bit buggy, and the only one that can live up to beating the Iphone is the LG Prada...and that will be out in the US next year, most likely the GSM carries will have this phone...not having insurance sucks, but my friends have verizon and to get a replacement is stupid, you have to go through your actual insuance carrier...not verizon personally.

Yea i've got a few friends that try to sway me to come to verizon, but there is still no phone that can match eye to eye as far as the internet browsing and push email. Yea ive had a blackberry 8820 and curve, and they both seem really slow and the email isnt as reliable and contacts do not sync with microsoft outlook as easy as the iphone does. The touch interface on most of these iphone copy cats are a bit buggy, and the only one that can live up to beating the Iphone is the LG Prada...and that will be out in the US next year, most likely the GSM carries will have this phone...not having insurance sucks, but my friends have verizon and to get a replacement is stupid, you have to go through your actual insuance carrier...not verizon personally.

The whole thing with insurance is that all companies use the insurance company so in all cases you would have to go to them rather than the carrier, unless your talking about a defect in the phone that can be considered a warranty issue. In that case we are able to replace the phones in store. You also forget that a phone is only as good as the network it's on. With my blackberry for Verizon I get my email most of the time before my outlook does. I haven't honestly opened email on my work or personal computer since I got mine back in Feb. I am hoping to get the curve next, however we have an exclusive blackberry coming out called the Storm.. go to phonearena.com and type in blackberry storm.... Let me know what you guys think

Archived