HIN Columbus

Kastigir

Anyone in Ohio or the surrounding states going to attend? I know X3772 is up there, you going? Since my Vegas trip is being cancelled, I just might make it a Columbus weekend instead. It'll be cheaper.

Take some good pics if you guys go.

Ill be the guy walking around with a pink digital camera because Im to cheap to buy my own lol (just use the g/f's pink cybershot) :lock:

Ill be the guy walking around with a pink digital camera because Im to cheap to buy my own lol (just use the g/f's pink cybershot) :lock:

lmao. ill be the other broad with that same camera hahahaha.. .

ill be there :) woot woot

Good thing I have a manly, silver FinePix.

LOL, take a picture of him ^. He'll be easy to spot. :laugh:

Good thing I have a manly, silver FinePix.

LOL, take a picture of him ^. He'll be easy to spot. :laugh:

haha 8) you will be surprised at how good i am at "point and shoot" so i can put it back in my pocket hahaha

nah.... real men rock pink cameras haha

I'm in Columbus now. I decided to make a weekend of the trip. Anybody local want to get together tonight?

Sorry, with little more notice I could have made plans to stay in town for awhile but I'm already home.

Sorry, with little more notice I could have made plans to stay in town for awhile but I'm already home.

It's cool. This was kind of a last minute trip to begin with. I was just going to come up for the day, but decided to make it a weekend. I had some room servfice food. Most of it was really good.

Went...back already. You can only look at the cars and bitches so many times. Took lots of pictures that I still need to go through first. I'll link the album once they're pruned and uploaded.

lol That was quick. Was it worth the gas?

I'm still in Columbus, just not at HIN. Plus, my car is a little gas economizer. Think I've used less than 1/2 a tank, and that includes leaving Cincinnati.

well, damn. i didn't know it was this weekend or I might have tried to go with you. for that matter you might have been able to crash at our place instead of a lousy hotel.

did they have the whole convention center or just a smaller portion of it?

I remember a couple months ago they had a water main break under the center while some makeup convention was going on or something. had a 100 foot geyser in the main lobby and the whole place filled with 2-3 inches of water.

well, damn. i didn't know it was this weekend or I might have tried to go with you. for that matter you might have been able to crash at our place instead of a lousy hotel.

did they have the whole convention center or just a smaller portion of it?

I remember a couple months ago they had a water main break under the center while some makeup convention was going on or something. had a 100 foot geyser in the main lobby and the whole place filled with 2-3 inches of water.

It was in halls C&D. I actually enjoy staying in hotels.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/Kast...HIN%20Columbus/

Link to album. I took many more pictures, but the lighting was bad, and my battery was dying so I didn't use flash at first. After buying some batteries, I did. Even some with the flash were horrible, but I was able to fix some of them with software.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/Kast...HIN%20Columbus/

Link to album. I took many more pictures, but the lighting was bad, and my battery was dying so I didn't use flash at first. After buying some batteries, I did. Even some with the flash were horrible, but I was able to fix some of them with software.

Nice album Kastigir, I had to miss this for a close friends graduation :sad: Looked like a nice show though, this is my dude aj's car, it has a spoon crate motor in it..

DSCF02681.jpg

Archived