Parts Soon To Order, Opinions?!?

BrIaN EG2

My Problem, Which Wheels?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Wheels Should I Buy For The EVO?!?

• Takata Green TE37's
    • Takata Green CE28N's
    • White TE37's

A few parts im thinking about ordering for the Evo is ohlins/work stage 3 racing coil overs, HKS Carbon TI cat back exhaust(In Cart), HKS super Hi flow intake filter kit(In Cart), Pulse Plugs, Cooler Therm (opens up at colder temps), wheels and tires, this is where my problem is, i kinda know what rims i want but then again there are 2 other kind that also look mean on the evo and im stuck and dont know which ones to buy, i was wondering if i could get a little opinions here for help buying my rims... Its between the three in the poll, i love all three, i have seen all three on a evo 9 and they all look great... so any opinions would be awesome!!!

why not paint it yourself so you don't have to wait? That's what I was going to do with my LCA's...

but ya, LCA's aren't that visible so it's easier to mess up a bit (since I can't paint so well lol)...

i dont mind the wate, i actually do have 13 months left here and im going home for christmas on RnR, thats when ill put on the parts that i order here (suspension, intake, exhaust, etc.) but i guess ill just need to call mackin industries to see how long the wait is for takata green wheels... i wouldnt want to do them myself b/c volks are already expensive and i dont want to mess them up, i want them professionally done, but then if i do get them painted people will say that they are copycats, and i hate copycat wheels, i just want to show that they are volks if i paid that much for them, you know? but thanks alot for all the opinions and info... keep them polls coming in please ^_^

Archived