hola..

s_adbell

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bout time to start pricing hip replacement surgery, isn't it?

ever see one of those being done in an OR?

pretty odd the whole area is exposed to the bone, from about the top of the iliac crest to about the mid shaft portion of the femur, and the flesh is just kinda pulled back hanging there looking like raw meat.

ever see one of those being done in an OR?

pretty odd the whole area is exposed to the bone, from about the top of the iliac crest to about the mid shaft portion of the femur, and the flesh is just kinda pulled back hanging there looking like raw meat.

hmmm... no, no i never have, cuz i would puke. thats just really gross. even lasik grosses me out, and you have to be awake for that crap.

I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation.

i just want smaller boobs, i'll be happier if/ when i do it.

34 here who's got that beat? :o

i think you are competing with cranny, who is currently awol, but he is one of our biggest tech regs on the forums. hes right around the young-mid thirties i think. katigar is crushing all of us if my memory is correct.

hmmm... no, no i never have, cuz i would puke. thats just really gross. even lasik grosses me out, and you have to be awake for that crap.

i just want smaller boobs, i'll be happier if/ when i do it.

yea the hip replacement actually wasnt too bad to watch...although when i watched/participated in a rodding of the tibia, i did vomit in my mask a lil bit...had no choice but to swallow...and its extremely difficult to navigate urself out of the operating room with wires machines and sterile fields every where you look.

what set me off was the surgeon had the nurse use all of her body weight and basically contort the tibia back in place, as he hammered away trying to get the rod through the break to the other end of the tibia...before they start this procedure to set-up though the drill a hole laterally through the persons heel, put a metal rod through it in order to have it suspended in the air on this metal frame like rack.

and youve got back issues, the reasoning behind wanting the reduction?

yea the hip replacement actually wasnt too bad to watch...although when i watched/participated in a rodding of the tibia, i did vomit in my mask a lil bit...had no choice but to swallow...and its extremely difficult to navigate urself out of the operating room with wires machines and sterile fields every where you look.

what set me off was the surgeon had the nurse use all of her body weight and basically contort the tibia back in place, as he hammered away trying to get the rod through the break to the other end of the tibia...before they start this procedure to set-up though the drill a hole laterally through the persons heel, put a metal rod through it in order to have it suspended in the air on this metal frame like rack.

I thik it is because I E-squeeze them to hard? :help:

I thik it is because I E-squeeze them to hard? :help:

oh...idk for one u cant go making a post saying u want a reduction w/o posting a pic (with clothes on. just snugg'ish) lol

i llike to jog/ run.. gravity is not my friend, it just hurts, i have duct taped my chest down.

oh...idk for one u cant go making a post saying u want a reduction w/o posting a pic (with clothes on. just snugg'ish) lol

nevAr gonna happen, still a cameraphobe. learned behavior and all.

So im gonna need you to stop making post with vivid descriptions like this... Not only could i not see it, its making me sick reading it..lol

So im gonna need you to stop making post with vivid descriptions like this... Not only could i not see it, its making me sick reading it..lol

lmfao..alright no problem but it does happen and that is how its done. you see some weird crap in hospital's. esp. me, im goin to school for radiologic technology(taking x-rays).

Welcome. I, too, am new. I hope our noob kinship can draw us closer together. I know it will!
aww u even dredged up my noob thread, you must wanna be very close indeed.. so young, so confidant, so full of sh!t.. er um.. yourself.. :p

Yea, well ..

Edit -- I can say that within my first month on this site I didn't have 200+ posts.

i'm a girl.. completely dif. rulz for us.

Nice lmfao!!!!!!! :laugh:

thx

And I DAMN sure didn't have 500+ posts within my first month.

who does?

oh wait.. nm

Hey at least I found something I am good at, and will lead to divorce! Thats a win win baby! :thumbsup:

your poor wife :nods in disapproval:

Archived