fs del sol body parts

Hyper wings- Mid Del Sol Wing- as shown in sig.

Del sol mud flags

Passenger side orange corner.

Front Bumper Reflectors

Rear stock del sol bumper

More to come eventually If you may want these let me kno pm me.

i have interest in a few things. post up what you got as you get it.

all four mud flaps shipped to 43044, pm it to me if they are original oem

things with this i wont sell anything or get anything ready til my car is done and we start to go through everything fully. im new at selling stuff on here so i dont know how it works all the way.

i also cant figure how u sell anything on ebay lol

how it works is i say i will buy, you say how much and what shipping will run, then i pay you if i like the price, then you send them to me. simple

Basically when someone pays you through paypal, paypal takes possession of the money and holds it in your paypal account until you either spend it or transfer it to your bank account.

paypal is just a form of an internet bank. when someone pays you the money goes into that account like ben says. you can spend it with another place that takes paypal or withdraw it to your bank. if you don't have it attached to a bank account you can request a check. it takes a week to arrive though.

so you know, i found a guy selling brand new honda sets on ebay for $50 plus $10 for shipping. your price had better be sweet... :p

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived