1. 1. So?

• White
    • Black
    • Bronze
    • Gunmetal
    • Silver

I have this car.

DSCF0208.jpg

I'm going to buy Rota Slipstreams. My question is what color would you recommend? I'm partial to white, but gunmetal doesn't look bad either. And since they also have black, silver, and bronze, I'll add them as well. If I knew how to link the pictures into the choices I would.

I can link the page. They're at the bottom. http://www.modacar.com/products//All/ROTA/

I want honest opinions, from the people I've seen here, you all have pretty good taste.

i'll photoshop these onto the car for you tonight when i have a little time. if you have more of a straight side on shot it will help, but if not i can work with this

i'll photoshop these onto the car for you tonight when i have a little time. if you have more of a straight side on shot it will help, but if not i can work with this

Most straight side shot I have. I wanted to keep the Camry out of the pic as much as possible. It of course doesn't have to be perfect, just a general idea. Thanks Jordan.

alright heres some really ghetto PS. i agree with CRG7 about getting black with these rims.

black

black-1.jpg

gunmetal

gunmetal.jpg

bronze

bronze.jpg

silver

silver.jpg

white

white.jpg

I vote black, mostly because I can't stand Slipstreams in any other color.

Well, I like the slipstreams. Attacks aren't bad. Flights look alright. Grid not so bad. Boost look decent. Honestly I want GramLights, but can't justify the cost.

I would vote white, but I don't think the shade will match the car.

So my vote is for black because it's easy to pull off on almost any car.

Gunmetal would be my next choice.

EDIT: Get the torque in gold (right above the slipstreams)

Well, I like the slipstreams. Attacks aren't bad. Flights look alright. Grid not so bad. Boost look decent. Honestly I want GramLights, but can't justify the cost.

The Attack is the Gram Lights replica, so maybe you should just go with those. GLs aren't as costly as most Volks, but you can just save money and throw replicas on since it's a daily driver (I imagine).

The Attack is the Gram Lights replica, so maybe you should just go with those. GLs aren't as costly as most Volks, but you can just save money and throw replicas on since it's a daily driver (I imagine).

Volks are more expensive, but Grams around here, are about 250 a pop. I'll have to do a side by side on the Grams I want and the attacks. They might be pretty close. Unfortunately they appear to only be available in 17s, which are too big.

Sometimes I hate myself. I can seem to never make decisions, and once I do it's almost always too late, and I get screwed out of what I want.

I have now decided on Buddy Club P1s in white. The white wheel with the blue ring would perfectly accent my car as it's future is a white with blue theme.

0000buddyclubblue.jpg

Sometimes I hate myself. I can seem to never make decisions, and once I do it's almost always too late, and I get screwed out of what I want.

I have now decided on Buddy Club P1s in white. The white wheel with the blue ring would perfectly accent my car as it's future is a white with blue theme.

http://www.inlinefour.com/buddyclub.html

Swap in a blue 3s-gte (I have no idea what I mean by blue).

Swap in a blue 3s-gte (I have no idea what I mean by blue).

I think the current plan is, to boost until it blows, and then swap. As for which motor I haven't decided, but I'm leaning towards a 4AGE which is 160 HP, with a 6 spd tranny.

Archived