fog lights

Jedikid

It depends on what you bought.

I bought what I thought were OEM knock-offs, which they were, but there turned out to be a multitude of differences between a I-4 Accord and a V6 Accord. I had to make several changes to the design just to get it to fit.

So, it depends on what you bought.

yeah i knew they would fit and how about the install.

shouldnt be that hard. mount them up with some screws, run the wire to a switch with a fuse in it and youre set

you have to cut out the squares in the bumper, that the only hard part.

grr that sucks, cause i'm going to get a new bumper when i'm ready to paint my car , (later down the road) mine is cracked in the middle, meaning i have to do it twice.

grr that sucks, cause i'm going to get a new bumper when i'm ready to paint my car , (later down the road) mine is cracked in the middle, meaning i have to do it twice.

Hit it with a heat gun to soften the ABS Plastic, you will be able to cut through it with a sharp steak knife with minimal effort.

When I put in my fog lights, I just took the bumper off and sat it (black side up) in the yard. It was summer, in the middle of the afternoon, so the Florida sun softened mine up real nice.

Okay here's a few pictures of the process. Yeah I spend probably around 30-45 mins because after anything was wired in they wouldn't turn on. so I went through made sure of the wiring and finally found that it was a bad ground. oh how I hate ground. I still have to clean up the wires under the dash but i'll do that sunday night, going to be in Murfreesboro, TN all weekend.

photo.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto4.jpgphoto5.jpg

yeah, the cover are just temp. I'm going to get carbon fiber covers after I paint the car. hopefully next paycheck I start primeing the car and do all the prep work for it to be painted.

• 1 month later...

My friend just bought some for his car off ebay, I guess they are the knock off's but they look exactly the same. even the car and color are the same.

Here is a pic.

DSCF1859.jpg

here is pic wit them on.

DSCF1862.jpg

that's great... looks like mine expect my corner lights don't turn on like that, just my side markers. which pisses me off, but whatever.

My friend just bought some for his car off ebay, I guess they are the knock off's but they look exactly the same. even the car and color are the same.

Here is a pic.

DSCF1859.jpg

here is pic wit them on.

DSCF1862.jpg

angled shots suck.

Archived