Getting a new ride!!!

Tubbith

So, barring some BS, i will buying a '91 crx si this comming Sunday. It needs a clutch and some paint, and probably some new seats and carpet, but other than that is in pretty good condition...(i dont really car about the interior at the moment, it will get replaced before i get my license back anyway)...

I will be posting pics once i buy it, but for now i figure i will just share my plans...(and yes, im on a budget so, we will just have to wait and see how much actually gets done)..

As of right now, i plan on replacing the clutch as soon as i get it(probably stage 1 with lightened flywheel... not a lot more than the OEM clutch kit, so why not)

Then i will replace a fender and get the paint done. Im thinking i want to flat black it.(dont know how many of you have seen Rob and Big(on MTV)... but i want to do it like their Tahoe... everything that can be painted flat black will be...)

Followed with a 15" all black rim...

While doing this, i will be saving or a B18b swap. (plan on building and boosting it).. I want to have the motor built before it goes in, so i will just enjoy my gas milage until its done.

Again, i will keep updated with pictures as things happen... im kinda a poor college kid, so it may be slow.

Im pretty exicted, as i have always wanted a rex, and just though i would share with everone.

All input would be great...if not input, just comment on the pics once i put them up...

it's true though.

Edit: atleast i think they are 15lb bottles. i donno exactly all i know is i have to fill the damn things up everyday.

Ok, so the BS i was talking about happened... the douche sould the car out from under me... he didnt even call me and tell me he was back in town... guess its time to start looking again...

plan is to flat black everything....aka "murdered out"..

Pretty much want it to look like this.....

flatblacktahoe2.jpg

flatblacktahoe.jpg

I wish I could get the sol like this. I love how the paint is.

Man I am sorry to hear that.

I was going to get a 240sx as a dd when the guy got back from sea, turns out he got back and sold it.

I was mad. but I am looking for a second dd while you are looking for your first.

You gotta save your money for the meet as well. You gotta go!

It wasnt by choice...i called him today and he was like.. well see, this guy came out here and paid me(he was in 'bama) and i told him he could go pick the car up...

its whatever, i just figure i will keep looking, it wasnt meant to be....oh well...

i will find something to drive sooner or later...

(im not too worried about money for the meet... 1. im not sure if anyone is picking me up. 2. if i do get a ride, i will randomly crash with people...(no room fees...lol).. 3. i got paper..lol... (which also means if i can crash with you, i can help with the room fees)

Archived