anyone any good with HTML?

Sapphyre

okay, so the deal is that I'm trying to set up my wedding website. I used to design websites all the time when i was a teenager, but i seem to have forgotten most of what i knew! Its a simple design & even more simple coding using iframes and div layers (see? nothing flashy about that) but for some reason, i can't seem to get the div layers to stop scrolling. I don't want the page to scroll at all- the only scrolling should be inside the iframe. Anyway, i've been messing around with the codes for about an hour now and while i can position it perfectly, i'm just getting so frustrated at this scrolling situation. I've tried everything i can think of- resizing it, moving it, and just generally messing with the code, as well as trying an overflow code that did nothing to stop it either. So, can anyone fix it for me? I'll be super grateful and i might just have some hair left on my head by the time I've finished this site.

here's the current code i'm using:

<div id=layer1 style="overflow: none; position:absolute; top:40; left:700; width:500; height:200; z-index:1; padding:5px;">
<IFRAME name="main" align="center" src="yoururl.html" width=500 height=550 
marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=auto 
style="FILTER: chroma(color=#ff0000)" allowtransparency="true"></IFRAME></div>

okay, so the deal is that I'm trying to set up my wedding website. I used to design websites all the time when i was a teenager, but i seem to have forgotten most of what i knew! Its a simple design & even more simple coding using iframes and div layers (see? nothing flashy about that) but for some reason, i can't seem to get the div layers to stop scrolling. I don't want the page to scroll at all- the only scrolling should be inside the iframe. Anyway, i've been messing around with the codes for about an hour now and while i can position it perfectly, i'm just getting so frustrated at this scrolling situation. I've tried everything i can think of- resizing it, moving it, and just generally messing with the code, as well as trying an overflow code that did nothing to stop it either. So, can anyone fix it for me? I'll be super grateful and i might just have some hair left on my head by the time I've finished this site.

here's the current code i'm using:

<div id=layer1 style="overflow: none; position:absolute; top:40; left:700; width:500; height:200; z-index:1; padding:5px;">
<IFRAME name="main" align="center" src="yoururl.html" width=500 height=550 
marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 FILTER: chroma(color=#ff0000)" allowtransparency="true"></IFRAME></div>

I deleted scrolling=autostyle=

try that??

Archived