TL w/ jdm body kit

it looks sweet! love the taillights and the wheels...damn they match good! any more pics?

agreed.. im gonna be more of a breader!! yea got any more pics?

its kandy red. im surprised nobody complimented him on the wing. thats the same brand wing i have on my TL but its a bit different. 600 for the wing unpainted.. the guys got money.. ill look for more pics.

i love this last pic. the guy almost got arrested for taking this pic at this certain location. he said he spent 3750 on those wheels, 4000 on the paint, 3500 for the kit and spoiler, and a couple of more grand on 2 stereo setups that he had. he's getting diff wheels b/c those HRE wheels were too sporty for him.

post-77-1054835972.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hello, where are you from? the picture that i posted isn't yours, is it? i think i see a texas inspection sticker on your car but the diff btw the picture you posted and the picture i posted is the wing, tint, and wheels..

welcome to the forum :)

yeah.. that's Ryan's car you posted... and I'm Brian. :)

We've already discussed our similar tastes, and he is helping me out with my own Canover installation. :D

I was pretty bored today so I figured I'd see what goes on in some of the other forums. Mine is a FPR 2000TL with a Value Sports Body kit... the picture was taken in a lot in Parsippany, NJ.

Archived