My 2002 Acura RSX-S

My plans are to get a type-r lip kit, type-r spoiler(get it painted at least), Type-R brake duct covers, coilovers, side markers, complete type-r interior and build the motor for NA.

Right now the car has Apex'i N1 exhaust, JDM badges, JDM Centercaps, Type-R Shift Knob, K&N Intake and Falken rubber on stock rims.

i dont see any performance mods in your list at all? what up with that? fuk all that JDM bullcrap and make it fast dude , but i like it nice ride. just dont see the point in spending enough money on it to run 13's or better , just to make it look like something that it isnt.

i dont see any performance mods in your list at all? what up with that? fuk all that JDM bullcrap and make it fast dude , but i like it nice ride. just dont see the point in spending enough money on it to run 13's or better , just to make it look like something that it isnt.

Performance is coming as I get it. I don't have a set list of performance mods.

hahahahaha all the way with cranny, bone stock looking car cracking nice numbers at the track and holding it down on the street is whats up!!!!!!!!

nice big cams, springs,retainers , etleast 12.1 12.5 compression pistons, have the block honed, fresh ass bearings, balance that crap, i recomend anybody to get the clutch i got (competition stg4 4 puck sprung hub) LOVE IT AND IT FEELS GREAT AFTER RIPPING IT, barley feel diffrent catch points and at the track i had no slipping but besides that put it all back together and feel the power of chuck norris on CRACK!!! HAHAHAA no but you feel the power behind the gas peddle unlike not being able to see youre front lip on yer car!!!!! O YA P.S.!!! NICE CAR THOUGH!!`!

hahahahaha all the way with cranny, bone stock looking car cracking nice numbers at the track and holding it down on the street is whats up!!!!!!!!

nice big cams, springs,retainers , etleast 12.1 12.5 compression pistons, have the block honed, fresh ass bearings, balance that crap, i recomend anybody to get the clutch i got (competition stg4 4 puck sprung hub) LOVE IT AND IT FEELS GREAT AFTER RIPPING IT, barley feel diffrent catch points and at the track i had no slipping but besides that put it all back together and feel the power of chuck norris on CRACK!!! HAHAHAA no but you feel the power behind the gas peddle unlike not being able to see youre front lip on yer car!!!!! O YA P.S. !!! NICE CAR THOUGH!!`!

Like it says in the post that has the lists of things... I am building for NA. And who said I was going to be racing it? If anything the car is going to a track car, so building it to be "fast" is pointless. Control is everything... before I touch the engine, I am going to finish the visual(interior and exterior) and upgrade the suspension.

Like it says in the post that has the lists of things... I am building for NA. And who said I was going to be racing it? If anything the car is going to a track car, so building it to be "fast" is pointless. Control is everything... before I touch the engine, I am going to finish the visual(interior and exterior) and upgrade the suspension.

do the suspension first, it already looks good :thumbsup:

Archived