Drunken Babysitting

Tubbith

Wow. f*ck cops. EVERYTIME I'm out after 1 AM, I get pulled over.

I especially like it when I get pulled over when I'm already parked.

So last night I went over to a friend's house. We took his Jeep to go sledding. Then at like 2 AM I was gonna go home and couldn't find my keys. I figured they musta fallen out of my pocket during some crazy ramp jump I did.

SO I took his Jeep right around the block to the park where we went sledding. They were already undressed and everyhting so they didn't come with me. The second I park, some cop comes rolling up behind me, puts on his spotlight, and first thing he asks is if I've been drinking at all tonight. I said no. He asks "Not even a little?" "NO"

So he asks for my licence and reg. I look in the glove box and there's a crap load of papers, and I can't find the reg. I explain I was sledding and I lost my keys so I took my friend's car to go look for them real quick. He goes and runs my ID, then comes back and asks why I borrowed my friend's car. "BECUASE I LOST MY KEYS!"

Then he asks if I have a flashlight to look for them. I say no. He says, "ok good luck".

"F YOU!!!!"

wow thats wat it sounds like i mean thats some bad luck bro

knock on wood but ive actually been lucky with the coppers lol ive been pulled over 3 times and was in a hit and run once the first time was cause i was backing out and hit this truck and bounced and the next day i was pulled over for a busted tailight, the second time i was on my way to socal and was speading but luckily i was in unform the cop said "dont be speeding cause we already got soldiers dieing in iraq we dont need you guys to die here too", the third time was when me and the boys were running them and this cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket for driving on the wrong side of the road lol

You have no idea.

I've been "pulled over" 5 times while parked

aaaaannd....been in 3 accidents while not moving.

God doesn't want me to drive for some reason.

It's cause you drive a chitty chivic. :fool:

92/00 be teh way to go!

Never been pulled over while parked, but i do seem to have the worst luck with bullsh*t tickets. I have lost my license twice now, the first time was b/c i got a ticket for not using a turn signal while signaling lanes on the interstate at 1 in the afternoon(aparently in ga if your under 21 any moving violation that isnt speeding related is automatically 3 points...), and then i was stopped the night i got my dui for not having tag lights...so im thinking i need a vehicle that doesnt stand out in anyway..lol..

**note one the drunking babysitting....my boy walked in my room this morning and goes "did i puke in my car last night?" all i could do was laugh...

so did hey lol, or was he totally lost of his memory lol

yeah, he puked all over himself while sitting in his car..lol.. and no, he didnt remember. He walked out to his car to leave, walked back in my house and asked me...lol.. that was followed by about 45 minutes of cleaning.

Ryan, that sucks...good thing you found the keys though...

babysitting the drunk sucks! my old friends suddenly became alcoholics and I don't drink so it turned into me being the one who cared for way too long! but not anymore! they are on their way to ruining their lives and my advice didn't change it! plus they are just dramatic people and I hate drama/sh*t talking/all the high school bla...so I hang out with my other friends now :D

Archived