Drunken Babysitting

Tubbith

SO, after tonight i have deicded i want to be the one being taken care of. I dont much like having to watch my friends get way sh**ty drunk and puke on themselves. I also dont like being put in the position of having to drive home (keeping in mind i dont have a license, havent for 6 months, and dont get it back for another 6) in a car i am not insured to drive, that has 5% tint on all the windows, at 2:30 in the morning; while leaving a bar because the person that drove up there decided it was a good night to forget and didnt want to leave when his/my ride wanted to leave.

Tonight has pretty much opened my eyes and i will do eveything in my control to not put my friends through this anymore. (im usually that guy that has 4-5 too many and ends up sick)

But all the complaining aside, im kinda bored, so if anybody is around and feels like bullsh**tin a lil, please hit me up.

no crap i feel the same way like one time i had to drive like 6 people home in a car that wasnt mine, i wasnt insured to drive it and it was good in a way maybe i kept someone from getting in an accident but i mean the baby sitting stuff sucks bro cause you are there to have a good time and then one of ur boys just gets f*ck up and no longer is capable of walking, but i do admit im usually that guy lol

Yeah, im usually that guy too. but like i said, after tonight i will be attempting to drink less. And it would be one thing if it was just driving home, its the fact, that im on a year suspension for underage dui, only 6 months in, and if i get caught driving i go back to jail, and they tack on another 6 months with out my license, as well as $1200ish in fines...

The worst part is, this is my boy that always takes care of me when im fracked up, i have never seen him like this in the 8 odd years i have known him.. its a little wierd for me...

damn bro thats a crapty situation that you got yourself into but then again we all make mistakes rite i mean i have, but yea man i would suggest that you try to stay away from getting behind a steering wheel till you get ur l's back cause going to jail, fine, no license for another 6months ouch i dont know if i could live with my self lol

I'm *always* the driver. then again, i'm pretty much the only one who still has a valid (& completely clean) license. I got tired of it being taken for granted that I'd always drive so now I never go out- everyone got annoyed when I asked for gas money to run around after them. (its never just a case of lets go home- its a case of lets drive clear across the city to get to whatever, then to the otherside of the city to see whoever, then up to north raleigh to finally drop them off) I pretty much only drink these days when we get a limo for the night, or if i can find someone else to drive. I dont even drink at home much.

Yeah, this is the first time i have drivin anything in 6 months. when i had my car, it never even left my driveway, i just started it, let it run for 20 minutes, then shut it off. I just took the chance of the cop pulling me over understaning the suitation i was in and giving me a break and letting me head on home. Luckily for me i didnt have any problems. (i guess it helps driving a $45,000 car, and not a "racecar" honda).

Im never the one that drives..lol. Im the only one of my friens that is under 21...(that all changes Wed.) and yet i manage to be the drunk one anytime we go out.. go figure..but i feel ya not the wanting to go all over the effin state for pretty much no reason. What i have found to work is that you just stop at a gas station and tell your firend(s) you need gas. Depending one the level of intoxication you can pull this around 4-5 times before someone says... "didnt we get gas already?"

wow very interesting,^ i guess thats how my boy johnny feels when we go out cause for some odd reason they have made them the designated driver for the longest time but we give him gas money and i do think he also has the cleanest license of us all lol but anywho i havent drank in almost 7months and i hope i got a designated driver when i get back home cause im going to need him/her lol hey do you know if there is a bring me home james in the states????

but anywho i havent drank in almost 7months and i hope i got a designated driver when i get back home cause im going to need him/her lol hey do you know if there is a bring me home james in the states????

Damn dude, that kinda sucks.. and i have never hear of it. Doesnt mean it isnt here being i live in the south and all.... for some reason we are the last to find out about everything...lol

i feel ya not the wanting to go all over the effin state for pretty much no reason. What i have found to work is that you just stop at a gas station and tell your firend(s) you need gas. Depending one the level of intoxication you can pull this around 4-5 times before someone says... "didnt we get gas already?"

lol. i never thought of doing that one. but then again, usually by the time we're leaving the bar I'm in a pretty bad mood (i'm not much good at being sober around a bunch of drunks) and I'm just concerned about getting whatever out of the way and getting home. maybe next time I'll have to try it though!

lol. i never thought of doing that one. but then again, usually by the time we're leaving the bar I'm in a pretty bad mood (i'm not much good at being sober around a bunch of drunks) and I'm just concerned about getting whatever out of the way and getting home. maybe next time I'll have to try it though!

It always helps if you willing to kick them out of your car and make them walk if they dont put up some money..lol. But like i said, try it on a night when everyone has had way to much to drink.. should be able to get about $50 and a full tank of gas out of it..lol

Damn dude, that kinda sucks.. and i have never hear of it. Doesnt mean it isnt here being i live in the south and all.... for some reason we are the last to find out about everything...lol

yea it does suck and im doing ok though lol but yea i didnt even know about it till i watched the tv show they got going i dont know if they are playing it yet but yea its filmed in l.a. and its pretty damn smart too

ok wat is is these guys started a buisness that would basically ride on there scooters that would fit in ur trunk and they would drive your car home, basically it was like a on call type deal kinda like a taxi but cheaper

That might be the greatest idea ever... except for.. what if say, you have speakers in your truck.. with no room for the sccoter... and the car is packed full... kinda puts a little bit of "uh oh" on the suitation...

I kinda like the idea of have a service where you call, and they send two people out, one drives your car home, the other follows in the vehicle they came in and picks them up from your house... forget where i read/heard about it, but its free.

true but buisness wise gas would kill them, so i think the scooter is a good idea plus not too many people have custom fiberglass speaker system in there trunk lol so i think there will be enough room lol but yea that could be another good idea and it will save alot of lives

true but buisness wise gas would kill them, so i think the scooter is a good idea plus not too many people have custom fiberglass speaker system in there trunk lol so i think there will be enough room lol but yea that could be another good idea and it will save alot of lives

+1

I think that i may have found my new business...lol... i know enough people at the local bars that i would easily have business... (basically i want to start a taxi company..lol.. not really, but hell, if it pays the bills right)

dont much mind the hours... i usually dont go to sleep untill 5-6am anyway.. im somewhat of an insomniac. I might have to actually give this some thought..lol.. cuz making pizzas isnt going to cut it for too much longer..

Depending on the situation, it's possible to get away with no trouble, if the officer involved realizes that the driver of the car, is too drunk to do it. Cops can be cool as long as you're not being a weiner to them.

I too oftentimes find myself being the babysitter, which is why I rarely go out anymore.

yea the army aint going to be cutting it either lol so i need to get out soon lol i got 5 more months here in iraq and then im home but i still got to deal with the army for like another year which is gay but it's all good, yup and maybe talk to some of ur friends about it so you can have mutiple guys working a nite

yea thats one thing about drunk people they act a fool and dont even know it lol i mean drinking is a mind altering thing that cause you to lose judgment lol but yea you wouldnt be able to handle it and you may have to buy a tazzer lol or pepper spray not to sound like a vagina

Turning 21 on Wed. Going first thing in the morning to the court house to get CCW. Going straight from there to pick up my Glock 30. (.45 auto).. dont think i'd be needing that tazer..lol

In GA, 18 to buy a riffel/shotgun; 21 for pistol. CCW (carry concealed weapon) permint is shall issue..i believe. Im gonna have to get a background check/finger print an wait "2-4 weeks".. from friends experience its more like 6-8 weeks... to get it in the mail. with the permit i can carry it anywhere except "public gathering" (which is very very broad in my opinion) and i cant take it into obious places such as banks/gov bulding etc..

Archived