Vacation Trip

Hatch92

My parents came up to Alaska back in january and i never put up the picstures from it. .

Day 1 - First night here

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Day 2 - City Of Anchorage

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

Day 4 - Driving on AK1

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

i would suggest if you ever have the chnace to come up here you'd have to make 2 trips, once in he winter and in the summer. Thos are the 2 best times of year to take pictures minus the cold in the winter.

wooow...very nice...thanks for posting the pics :)

I would soooo play in the snow alllll day long haha

that's it! we are taking a quick trip to Alaska, getting you and your wife, and going to the meet...

as for your boss/sargeant whoever, I'll explain! :D

ya that is one place in my life i hope to get to... as for the cold how bad does it get there, i am in wisconsin with kegger and we have had some pretty damn cold days, still even go snow mob. on those days

january and february are normally the worst months. however feb has been real bad this year. January was abnormally warm. Other than that jan and feb are usually weeks at a time with a -15 degree with a windchill down to around -25 to -35. Last year we had 2 weeks straight of -20's and -30's

Archived