Wanna hear something stupid?

chris_agu28

I surely don't want any of what he is smoking.

Yeah there are still some guys with evos with are cool.

I go to the hookah lounge we have at least once a week if not more. I might as well work there going at this rate.

I just found a hookah bar here in town and I am stoked! They have spicy tea that is awesome, too.

Smoking inside restaurants/bars was just made illegal in France so every other hookah bar closed but this one is staying open till the feds crack down. How cool is that?

depends on the area...

around my area, it's allowed if it's outside! but now they are trying to pass a law to close down hookah bars...but the owners are making good money and want to keep their licenses so they will figure out a way to "change" the politics/law making...

spicy tea? nice! what else?

I thought, at least in the states, that those laws didn't apply to establishment that are designated as hookah bars.

PSHAW...go to any K-Town bar and you'll see that they aren't upholding the law. :crazy:

which states have boba stores besides CA? I'm moving there! haha

Hahaha. Out of the big chains, I know you can find Lollicup everywhere on the west and east coasts...and sporadically in middle-America. Tapioca Express along the west coast...and Texas. Quickly has places all over CA, HI, and I believe NY. I figure you move close enough to an Asian area, you should be fine. lol.

And boba is tapioca, pretty much. It's just your basic milk tea with tapioca balls in it. You can get all fancy and get different flavors of milk tea like apple, strawberry, mango...pretty much anything. Anyhow, boba makes a great weapons when spit out of the straw...BOBA FIGHT!!!

bobamilk.jpg

Anyhow, boba makes a great weapons when spit out of the straw...BOBA FIGHT!!!

unfortunately i found that out the hard way. lol i had a boba stained shirt after my first time going there. but see, we go there for car meets, so some peoples cars get pegged too. but not by me. i would be pissed. and they hurt pretty bad!

lol you guys...it's like jelly beans but jelly balls...chew it and it's gooood... :D

lol yes it is! i love them ive been craving them for like two weeks now., we have four here in jax, and i know they have them in miami. infact the one in miami has alcohol ones too. lol

Archived