does anyone know if this is legit

rocknskulls

There's alot of bone yards in TN that have Civic EX's and Si's that still have the Z6 in 'em. Just look around and you'll find one. D15B7 is a pretty bad motor to swap in if your looking for power.

im just swapping d15b7 in because low miles and 6 month warranty not really looking for alot of power unless i can find a z6 for a decent price and warranty ive been to a few boneyards and theyve all been stripped

i already have. i got an EX a while back for $100 and it put a z6 in my car after i blew the b16 up. so when i swap in a B18c my buddy wants to buy it for $300. so i'm gonna sell it when i swap it out.

kegger someone over here in racine, if you know there that is sw wisconsin, is selling a vtec solenoid for 20, if you want i could look into that for you man? ask him if he would take a lil less for it.

Alright he saaid he would sell it to me for 15 and that he will meet me half way and i am in west allis so it saves me like a gallon or two of gas. How would u want me to get it to u then I am sure shipping wouldn't cost to much and how would you pay me then. I would only need the money back basically from shipping and the 15.

Archived