my 20 month old son pwned by 94typersol

Nancy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i guess all those long days or long nights really f*ck with your head.

if you dont think that kid is sweet, then we're going to have a major EEEEEEE_FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT on here, haha jk. but how could you not like him? hes like a little person.

well your kid is ugly... most are. people just say they look cute so the mom will feel better.

im sure your mom heard that a lot. and i feel fine, i know my kid is a fox.

but stick to the point, i was pointing out how lame it was for someone to make fun of a helpless kid who didnt do anything in the first place.

just an opinion, this is a forum isnt it?

and fyi, i live in alaska, im not alaskan... i'm irish.

yeah its an opinion, thats why im not freaking out about it like some people would and get all butt hurt and start arguing over the internet.

Even worse.

You're probably a ginger, too?

haha i really laughed at that ginger part....brings back memories....

mikey.jpg

yeah its an opinion, thats why im not freaking out about it like some people would and get all butt hurt and start arguing over the internet.

haha i really laughed at that ginger part....brings back memories....

mikey.jpg

sollesshonda=solless ginger, lol

just an opinion, this is a forum isnt it?

and fyi, i live in alaska, im not alaskan... i'm irish.

That was a cute little instant message you left me. :)

im sure your mom heard that a lot. and i feel fine, i know my kid is a fox.

but stick to the point, i was pointing out how lame it was for someone to make fun of a helpless kid who didnt do anything in the first place.

I'm sure she did, i'm f**king irish we aint pretty people. we are geneticly built for drinking massive amounts of booze with ease and banging the s**t out of fine women, not be pretty. 8)

agreed it is lame, 1. does it really matter to you what anyone on a forum says? 2. did you ever think that maybe he is pissed off at something "lame" you said to him/her?

just saying...

agreed it is lame, 1. does it really matter to you what anyone on a forum says? 2. did you ever think that maybe he is pissed off at something "lame" you said to him/her?

just saying...

youre right, its pretty lame. i guess its just parental instinct to back up her child.

i love how he dogs my kid when he did nothing to him.

untitled1-1.jpg

OK PEOPLE i know some of you have a brain in your head and aren't stupid.no offense to anyone.no matter how much im liked or not harassment is harassment RIGHT.im called dumb by damn near everyone on hear because i have red taillights and nanc,y started this bash on me thing a while back.sence then i have been harassed by this chick.i went to EVERY MOD ON HEAR THAT I COULD FIND.NOTHING HAPPIONED.how can i be called a troll when i have done her nothing at all but yet no matter what i post she hops on my thread and starts fuking with me.but im still a stupid troll right.it gets better.nancy told me in a pm (no matter what you say or do im gonna piss you off till you leave and theirs nothing you can do about it,why cause i have waaaaaaaay to much respect from everbody on this fourm even the mods let me do what i want.so you should save yourself the sh!t nad leave edork.not her exact words but pritty close.all i have asked the mods to do is tell her to leave me alone.but she was right.she has made at least 4 threads about me nad people nor mods have done sh!t about it.BUT IM A TROLL.so what this means is to be a part of hondaforums you have to be liked by nancy right.all i want is this cuntbitch to leave me alone.she can harassment me to no end but when i fight back the whole forum jumps on because shes to liked.now if i get baned it will prove that even the mods "LIKE" her to much on an unfair level.how do i know this my waring level hasnt been taked away but hers has.explain that.SHE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE THE MODS WONT DO A FUKING THING ABOUT IT SO I SHOT BACK AT HER.FUK YOU NANCY FUK YOU.

youre right, its pretty lame. i guess its just parental instinct to back up her child.

Hold on b!tch in a old thread of mine didnt you and a BUNCH of other people call my kids ugly and sorry that they have a ricer for a father.but that ok for you to do because your nancy.am i the only one that sees this.she always got a problem with somebody and when she know shes looking like a dumb whore she is shes has to get other people to jump on her bandwagon to feel better about her self.case in piont.....

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showt...71&hl=nancy

Shut the f**k up.

I think I'll pass. That is, if you want to continue this in that IM where you left off kiddo.

You two must be butt buddies of some sorts. :D

That was a cute little instant message you left me. :)

ok if im a child how come i dropped our little "efight" but she wont let it die.shes the one who said all i got to do is bash you nad the whole forum will start a hug efight with you.so yeah its nice to see that she thinks shes got control of you.all i have done is try to leave her alone but she wont let it hapion.

now about this time a mods gonna come in a lock the thread and warn me but do her nothing for harassing me and shes still pm me ever time i log on she'll still jump on every thread i make and start trouble till it gets locked.but yet the mods have ingored me to the fullest.

OK PEOPLE i know some of you have a brain in your head and aren't stupid.no offense to anyone.no matter how much im liked or not harassment is harassment RIGHT.im called dumb by damn near everyone on hear because i have red taillights and nanc,y started this bash on me thing a while back.sence then i have been harassed by this chick.i went to EVERY MOD ON HEAR THAT I COULD FIND.NOTHING HAPPIONED.how can i be called a troll when i have done her nothing at all but yet no matter what i post she hops on my thread and starts fuking with me.but im still a stupid troll right.it gets better.nancy told me in a pm (no matter what you say or do im gonna piss you off till you leave and theirs nothing you can do about it,why cause i have waaaaaaaay to much respect from everbody on this fourm even the mods let me do what i want.so you should save yourself the sh!t nad leave edork.not her exact words but pritty close.all i have asked the mods to do is tell her to leave me alone.but she was right.she has made at least 4 threads about me nad people nor mods have done sh!t about it.BUT IM A TROLL.so what this means is to be a part of hondaforums you have to be liked by nancy right.all i want is this cuntbitch to leave me alone.she can harassment me to no end but when i fight back the whole forum jumps on because shes to liked.now if i get baned it will prove that even the mods "LIKE" her to much on an unfair level.how do i know this my waring level hasnt been taked away but hers has.explain that.SHE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE THE MODS WONT DO A FUKING THING ABOUT IT SO I SHOT BACK AT HER.FUK YOU NANCY FUK YOU.

ok first thing, you have to realize, this is the internet. who cares what anyone else thinks. you will never see any of these people, so why get pissed off about it. no matter where you go someone will not like your car and have something to say about it. hell, we've been TRYING to meet each other for years and still havent had a decent meet. yes you can get upset, but when you start cussing out her child, thats a bit much man. even if she did say that stuff, you need to be the bigger person and ignore it. again, its the internet. you need to be mature about the situation and not call people cuntbitches and and fuk this and fuk that, it only makes you look less intelligent. seriously, just relax and ignore it if you dont want to hear it

ok if im a child how come i dropped our little "efight" but she wont let it die.shes the one who said all i got to do is bash you nad the whole forum will start a hug efight with you.so yeah its nice to see that she thinks shes got control of you.all i have done is try to leave her alone but she wont let it hapion.

now about this time a mods gonna come in a lock the thread and warn me but do her nothing for harassing me and shes still pm me ever time i log on she'll still jump on every thread i make and start trouble till it gets locked.but yet the mods have ingored me to the fullest.

That wasn't directed at you.

It was posted long before you made your appearance in this thread.

I think I'll pass. That is, if you want to continue this in that IM where you left off kiddo.

You two must be butt buddies of some sorts. :D

damn its funny how hard people act over the internet.hey you live in alaska bitch

Archived