my 20 month old son pwned by 94typersol

Nancy

damn its funny how hard people act over the internet.hey you live in alaska bitch

Dude, what the f*ck are YOU talking about?

I'm not even talking TO YOU.

Can you READ what I'm TYPING TO YOU?

I live in FLORIDA.

CELTICCOCKSUCKER LIVES IN ALASKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -- This argument is with HIM. Not you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok first thing, you have to realize, this is the internet. who cares what anyone else thinks. you will never see any of these people, so why get pissed off about it. no matter where you go someone will not like your car and have something to say about it. hell, we've been TRYING to meet each other for years and still havent had a decent meet. yes you can get upset, but when you start cussing out her child, thats a bit much man. even if she did say that stuff, you need to be the bigger person and ignore it. again, its the internet. you need to be mature about the situation and not call people cuntbitches and and fuk this and fuk that, it only makes you look less intelligent. seriously, just relax and ignore it if you dont want to hear it

jordan i know dude but tell me like a man you would get piss if no matter what you post what thread you start or ever time you log on you get pms from somebody telling you they are gonna get you banned and have as many people as possabile to fuk with you unilt you leave.THEN you go to mods nad they ingore you.NOW TELL ME LIKE A MAN THAT WOULD EVENTLY GET TO YOU.IT GETS OLD.im tired of nancy doing fuking wiht me man.and the mods dont do crap nothing at all.they are letting her harass me man.it aint right i aint all jacked uo ver it i just cant see how people really cant see this girls ways and back her up right or wrong man.

Hold on b!tch in a old thread of mine didnt you and a BUNCH of other people call my kids ugly and sorry that they have a ricer for a father.but that ok for you to do because your nancy.am i the only one that sees this.she always got a problem with somebody and when she know shes looking like a dumb whore she is shes has to get other people to jump on her bandwagon to feel better about her self.case in piont.....

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showt...71&hl=nancy

Nancy,

That thread makes you out to be exactly what dude is saying... :nono:

Dude, what the f*ck are YOU talking about?

I'm not even talking TO YOU.

Can you READ what I'm TYPING TO YOU?

I live in FLORIDA.

CELTICCOCKSUCKER LIVES IN ALASKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -- This argument is with HIM. Not you.

danm calm down this is the internet why you getting so bent out of shape.just let it roll off your back.see how it feels

jordan i know dude but tell me like a man you would get piss if no matter what you post what thread you start or ever time you log on you get pms from somebody telling you they are gonna get you banned and have as many people as possabile to fuk with you unilt you leave.THEN you go to mods nad they ingore you.NOW TELL ME LIKE A MAN THAT WOULD EVENTLY GET TO YOU.IT GETS OLD.im tired of nancy doing fuking wiht me man.and the mods dont do crap nothing at all.they are letting her harass me man.it aint right i aint all jacked uo ver it i just cant see how people really cant see this girls ways and back her up right or wrong man.

yeah man i understand, and you have the right to be upset, but dont start cursing and calling out someones child, it does nothing but make the whole thing worse. if she sends you a PM, dont even open it. and no people are not going to try to ban you if they see you acting mature about the situation and not trying to escalate it

danm calm down this is the internet why you getting so bent out of shape.just let it roll off your back.see how it feels

Apparently capitalizing all the letters I made in that post got the point across to YOU, the person I wasn't even TALKING to.

I'm not mad. I'm laughing my ass off at this whole thread.

yeah man i understand, and you have the right to be upset, but dont start cursing and calling out someones child, it does nothing but make the whole thing worse. if she sends you a PM, dont even open it. and no people are not going to try to ban you if they see you acting mature about the situation and not trying to escalate it

jordan i have gotten pms from her telling me that my kids were probly born from a crappy pile of rice.and its ashame that they let me reproduce.i told this ot a mod nothing

jordan i have gotten pms from her telling me that my kids were probly born from a crappy pile of rice.and its ashame that they let me reproduce.i told this ot a mod nothing

so be the bigger person and dont respond.

one word:

internet

so be the bigger person and dont respond.

one word:

internet

yeah your right dude.how come she hasnt defended herself.she started crap but cant finish it.she lets other people out to do her dirt work.

this thread was made because someone was trying to make out to be a bad seller which im not, im not trying to get members on my side, i just needed vouches because they are important when selling on a forum, after all everyone hates a scammer.

you need to chill with the vulagarity, it only makes you look more ignorant. i dropped this days ago until you complained to a mod about my avatar, thats p*ssy sh*t. grow up already, will you?

untitled3.jpg

i was going to post that haha

yeah your right dude.how come she hasnt defended herself.she started crap but cant finish it.she lets other people out to do her dirt work.

because she probably realized how stupid this was and went to do something else. just drop it man. start from the beginning. she probably said something about your car that she didnt like and called you a ricer? hmmm wow, someone doesnt like something about your car, who cares. this whole bitch fest is about a difference of opinion on the style of a car. who cares.

this thread was made because someone was trying to make out to be a bad seller which im not, im not trying to get members on my side, i just needed vouches because they are important when selling on a forum, after all everyone hates a scammer.

you need to chill with the vulagarity, it only makes you look more ignorant. i dropped this days ago until you complained to a mod about my avatar, thats p*ssy sh*t. grow up already, will you?

untitled3.jpg

dont tell me nothing trick.you need to leave me the hell alone. DONT POST IN MY THREADS.DONT PM ME NOTHING.leave me the hell alone.understand.dont say crap about me.omg if i ever saw you in person id stop you head ta the ground

i bet you spend more time on then internet then on your wife... but dont worry ol boy in his z71 will take care of her...

Considering I'm not married and ALSO taking into consideration I've been with the same woman for somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 years with none of that?

.. Yea.

You fail @ trying to make jokes.

Move along sonny.

dont tell me nothing trick.you need to leave me the hell alone. DONT POST IN MY THREADS.DONT PM ME NOTHING.leave me the hell alone.understand.dont say crap about me.omg if i ever saw you in person id stop you head ta the ground

RAWR SON!

HIT A WOMAN! SHOW HER WHO'S BOSS!

..You're a real winner dude.

Considering I'm not married and ALSO taking into consideration I've been with the same woman for somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 years with none of that?

.. Yea.

You fail @ trying to make jokes.

Move along sonny.

RAWR SON!

HIT A WOMAN! SHOW HER WHO'S BOSS!

..You're a real winner dude.

yeah at least i've been with a women i dont have to inflate

yeah that was ok until the stop your head into the ground part.

i feel like billy crystal in Analyze This

Archived