my 20 month old son pwned by 94typersol

Nancy

yeah that was ok until the stop your head into the ground part.

i feel like billy crystal in Analyze This

dude i just cant understand why the mods ahvent done anything. i bet right now shes talking to a mod and they are telling her just ingore him hes a kid and crap like that.i went to them for help with proof that she wont leave me alone nad they didnt even reply to my pm.they deleted her warning level but not mine.what does that tell you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dude i just cant understand why the mods ahvent done anything. i bet right now shes talking to a mod and they are telling her just ingore him hes a kid and crap like that.i went to them for help with proof that she wont leave me alone nad they didnt even reply to my pm.they deleted her warning level but not mine.what does that tell you.

No she's pretty much probably off attending to her CHILD or something dude.

It's really not worth hanging onto.

The only reason I instigate is because I get bored. 90% of the smack I talk on here, is out of fun and games. I could care less what you people thought of me.

WTF? Closed for obvious reasons - the countless negative bantering going back and forth between various members. Funny at times (lol AirJordan) but seriously, how can this not get locked?

THIS ENDS NOW! I do not wish to see another thread started up as a response to this one closing and I do not wish to see any other thread, with this one being an example, to bait the other into another closed post. Take it to PM.

Archived