Anybody here still like motorcycles? *vid*

TLontheDL

ninjar1.jpg

thats the zx6r from kawasaki. its a 600cc bike. tops out at like 160 or so

that hole in between the lights is a ram air intake. the faster the bike goes, the more power it gets.

the cbr 600rr is a decent bike lina, but its a bit heavy.

if you want a great all around bike, go with the gsxr 600

the zx6r is an ok bike on speed, but it handles really nicely

and tl

ive come across several horrific motorcycle accidents and it hasnt scared me off of my bike yet.

true bikes are dangerous...

I'd go with gsxr...but the 1000 :D

thats too big for you. stick with the 600. it will be plenty fast for you, trust me. especially since youre a beginner.

after a couple years, move up to the 750

1000s arent as much fun in the mountains because of the weight

that's what I thought too...that you are supposed to start with a small bike at first...but then again, I'm a crazy driver...so I guess I would be a crazy rider...need poooower hehehe :D

I think you might need to stay off bikes altogether.

We don't want any HF memorial threads.

yeah and doing the math from your car driving on two wheels, that means you would probably have no wheels on your bike touching the ground...sooo yeah. nice to know you. fun chats we had

• 6 months later...

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A HONDA CBR 929 RR (CROTCHROCKET FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW) I NEED TO DO SOME WIRING ON MY HEADLIGHTS AND BLINKERS. THANKS YOU CAN REACH ME AT MY EMAIL jennyloveseddie@comcast.net

Archived