• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lookin at that thing for the past couple days is making me want one now lol

all i can say is good luck finding one.

theres mediums on ebay, but im not sure how tall you are

I'm 5' 8"

I asked if he had a large handy...

yeah they dont have any larges. they have the sizes written down so you could measure one of your hoodies you have now and see if it would fit

i would love to guarantee that because i really want to go. but i dont want to commit to going unless im positive i can go. its definitely something i want to do though.

so my hoodie came today but my roommate is too f*cking lazy to get off his ass and answer the door. so i have to wait until tomorrow for some odd reason to pick it up at the post office. pretty fast shipping though from china

i cant even wear it tomorrow :(

why do i have to wait to pick it up until tomorrow at 9:30? that package is sitting there right now, but they wont let me take it until tomorrow? some things in life i dont understand. i guess picking up your mail is more complicated than meets the eye

go find the truck and take it :D

I've gone after the UPS truck before to give them a package lol

damn i had actually forgotten about it. thanks for reminding me and ruining my whole evening.

Archived