help me

airjordan223

so ive been trying to buy this hoodie for a while and i cant find it anywhere. i found one auction on ebay from hong kong, but some butthead outbid me while i was in class and the auction ended. its by volcom and its called zee bones. theres different styles of it, but i dont like the others. so if anyone is bored and can find one, i'll make you a sweet sig, or owe you something. thanks peeps

volc00051.jpg

and yeah theres fur on the inside

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah my parents didnt know what to get me, so i found that at the store and my mom said no for some dumb reason. then i told her if she wasnt going to get it, it just meant i was going to waste gas the day after christmas to drive 45 minutes back to the store and get it...well the gas was wasted, and they were sold out...lame

Nancy, it's the "Slim" version that you posted, and it's not fur lined.

Ebay Medium

Ebay Large

Keep in mind, these are in other countries, so I dunno how that works.

yeah that large one was the one i was bidding on and lost. it says in japanese at the top that the bidding has ended.

and heres the difference

yay

volc00051.jpg

nay

A144600_lg.jpg

no i dont think the medium will fit. i emailed the seller to see if they could get a large so im waiting for that. hopefully one will show up on ebay because im pretty sure they are nonexistent on websites

we have it here. i tried it on in the store for my mom to get for me for xmas. she didnt get it, so i drove back 45 minutes after christmas, like i said i would, and they were sold out. thanks mom

the person selling them on ebay. the auction isnt posted though so im not sure yet. i think im gonna get the xxl if they have it

the size for the xxl is

Total lenght :31" (79cm)

Chest Lenght :48.8"(124cm)

Shouder Lenght:20.5''(52cm)

Sleeve Lenght :26.8"(68cm)

and the medium is

Total lenght :27.6" (70cm)

Chest Lenght :41.7"(106cm)

Shouder Lenght:18.5''(47cm)

Sleeve Lenght :24.4"(62cm)

and yes length is spelled wrong

Archived