the freak in french fries

you usually criticize my post.. i already said it was gay. isn't that like a warning? next time, if i make a negative comment about my post, most likely im telling the truth of what i think. dont bother viewing it

i actually love jack in the box. they're one of the fast food chains that stay open 24 hours. i usually stop by after going clubbing...either there or dennys.

you know what we dont have here in texas that i miss? IN-N-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( x 19873641982376492187691827369182734

i actually love jack in the box. they're one of the fast food chains that stay open 24 hours. i usually stop by after going clubbing...either there or dennys.

you know what we dont have here in texas that i miss? IN-N-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( x 19873641982376492187691827369182734

HAHA...guess what I'm eating for a late dinner right now?

Double Double, animal style...and some well done fries :p

Double Double, animal style...and some well done fries :p

mmmm double double animal style.. *salivating* actually i didnt know what a double animal style is because we dont have that here but someone posted a picture of it couple of weeks ago and posted it on a forum to tease the folks who dont have IN-N-OUT burger. and to top it all off, he took a pic of his fries and milk shake!! people can be so cruel..... :mad:

Yes, IN-N-OUT burgers are good...i dunno if they're that good. I know whenever my cousins from NY come out here, the first thing they say off the plane, "Let's goto In-N-Out." And I wonder to myself...is it that good? Like Strawberry Lemonade, with real crushed strawberries...isn't that everywhere...? I know it is here...but my brother and my sister, who live up in NorCal, were amazed by the concept.

hell yeah foo, you dont know how lucky you are to have in-n-out :( when i was there, we stayed at a hotel RIGHT behind a in-n-out burger joint on westminster and i was hungry so i walked out there and BOY was that shiet good! ive fell in love with it ever since and everytime im out there, thats the crap i gotta eat before i leave cali. their fries are off the hook and for some reason, they're not as greasy as mcdonalds, bk, etc... man, the only good thing i have downstairs right now is crawfish w00t a in-n-out burger, fries, and your strawberry lemonade sounds good too

Archived