everyone should read these two books.

Rick B.

zombie-survival-guide.jpg

180px-World_War_Z_book_cover.jpg

and here are the websites:

zombie survival guide

world war z

like i said. everyone should read these books.

the survival guide is exactly what it says it is. Its actually pretty cool.

world war z is a book full of first hand accounts and is surprisingly very realistic. you almost believe it happened.

oh. i havent watched that show for 2 1/2 years ever since i broke up with wats her face, the hot beanie baby (mexican/american) i had cheated on me and left me for my best friend.

l_9becd92f4f61d08d152268f3ff47f0ea.jpg

annette

4'11" tall

105 lbs

beware and stay away!!!

oh. i havent watched that show for 2 1/2 years ever since i broke up with wats her face, the hot beanie baby (mexican/american) i had cheated on me and left me for my best friend.

l_9becd92f4f61d08d152268f3ff47f0ea.jpg

annette

4'11" tall

105 lbs

beware and stay away!!!

do you want me to off her?

do you want me to off her?

nah, that was 2 1/2 years ago.

she lived with me for 8 months and i moved her to cali from arizona. then i didnt make her get a job or anything. i completely supported her and gave her thousands of dollars to have fun, and thats how she repaid me. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me. thats why when she got dumped by my friend and came to me, i sent her home to az. :p

anyways. you all should honestly read those books. i swear you will like them.

nah, that was 2 1/2 years ago.

she lived with me for 8 months and i moved her to cali from arizona. then i didnt make her get a job or anything. i completely supported her and gave her thousands of dollars to have fun, and thats how she repaid me. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me. thats why when she got dumped by my friend and came to me, i sent her home to az. :p

anyways. you all should honestly read those books. i swear you will like them.

az huh? you know im in tucson....

yeah books are nice, zombies are weird, unless its shaun of the dead

az huh? you know im in tucson....

yeah books are nice, zombies are weird, unless its shaun of the dead

sierra vista, where i used to live and still have family there. its about an hour south of tucson. take the 10 south, then to the 90 west (at benson) towards Sierra Vista, ft huachuca, and huachuca city

its as good if not better than shaun of the dead. they are also making a movie of it, (world war z).

Archived