Rick i told you...

Hatch92

tis true, people were dicks, but you took it like a champ, and people realize how big of a tool that someone is...

anywho, i got online and theres like 8 new general discussion threads by ricky with "click" as the text. YOU WHORE :)

tis true, people were dicks, but you took it like a champ, and people realize how big of a tool that someone is...

anywho, i got online and theres like 8 new general discussion threads by ricky with "click" as the text. YOU WHORE :)

dude, dicks doesnt even cover it.

im german/irish, i can take a beating and keep coming back.

hey, im stuck at home today. and besides, some of my posts are pretty entertaining. whenever i see something online that i like, i share it here. you guys are like family

dude, dicks doesnt even cover it.

im german/irish, i can take a beating and keep coming back.

hey, im stuck at home today. and besides, some of my posts are pretty entertaining. whenever i see something online that i like, i share it here. you guys are like family

You too eh?

Edited by busted ls1

I'm the most un-german german you'll ever meet. my grandfather was completely irish, his wife was completely german.

my mom is completely irish, my dad is completely german.

wtf @ my family tree. buncha alcoholic nazi's.