Ain't a Honda, but .. It'll do.

Ben.

I was referring to the fact it's a truck. I haven't timed anything either. I'd say that. Maybe a smidge quicker. Dunno.

SEEMS quicker than 8 seconds.

TS John, was that a stiffler's mom moment? lol

Ben, it looks good in the pic since can't see the little things...and you are gonna actually use it...great :)

wonder what the check engine light is...I don't know about there but here Autozone lets you borrow readers for free for 10 days...or can just go there and use it and give it back to them in minutes... :) I did that last weekend for my mom's car...

I was referring to the fact it's a truck. I haven't timed anything either. I'd say that. Maybe a smidge quicker. Dunno.

SEEMS quicker than 8 seconds.

yeah that's true, my friend raced one in his old 72 galaxie 500 and it was dead even, 6.6L V8 but its also bone stock and weighs about 3 tons. His dad got a new tahoe with the 5300, intake and exhaust, one of those sets of chrome 20's chevy offers, and it that really nice cameleon blue green color. thing is clean as hell. volant intake and exhaust makes it faster than pretty much any other truck out here and with those wide ass tires and soft compound it handles pretty damn good, plus the guy is a freakin awsome driver. ever seen someone drift an SUV?

Terrible camerawork but, up a hill here is what it do.

And by hill, I'm talkin a steep sum'bitch. I'll get another clip on flatter ground at a brighter time of day.

That was merely to 60. With about 3/4 throttle. It pulls the same. All the way to triple digit speed. LOL.

Terrible camerawork but, up a hill here is what it do.

And by hill, I'm talkin a steep sum'bitch. I'll get another clip on flatter ground at a brighter time of day.

That was merely to 60. With about 3/4 throttle. It pulls the same. All the way to triple digit speed. LOL.

i love that about basic v8 trucks. they may not accelerate super fast, but they pull the same all the way through, and have loads of torque. i miss torque

Most of it has been put into a bank account. I paid off what I owed on the WS6. Received title, shipped to new owner.

Lookin' for a house down south, now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived