The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Sapphyre

I'm a top gear fiend- i love the show, and i'd give anything to either be friends with Richard Hammond or one of Jeremy Clarkson's children. I was telling my fiancee about a dvd that Jeremy Clarkson did last year about american cars vs. european cars and since i couldn't find it to buy over here, i looked it up online as streaming media instead and i found it! so, i figured some of you might be interested in this.... a lot of it's not entirely accurate but bare in mind this was originally produced for the british public so it is slightly biased.

Jeremy Clarkson- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly (full movie)

DVD/Movie Trailer

He is so bias that it almost makes me mad. He talks about how good a C6 ZO6 is on a track but ruined by road driving......yet he compares a Lotus Exige to a Rousch and doesn't mention how horrendous an Exige would be everyday on the road. Exige would be about 10 times worse than the Z06 for daily driving. Then he compares an ariel atom to a truck? Give me a break. An ariel atom would kill anything on that course.

He is so bias that it almost makes me mad. He talks about how good a C6 ZO6 is on a track but ruined by road driving......yet he compares a Lotus Exige to a Rousch and doesn't mention how horrendous an Exige would be everyday on the road. Exige would be about 10 times worse than the Z06 for daily driving. Then he compares an ariel atom to a truck? Give me a break. An ariel atom would kill anything on that course.

A lot of what he does is meant to be taken in a sarcastic manner

Motor Trend (or C&D?) also complained about how hot the cabin of the Z06 gets real hot after driving for awhile, so Clarkson isn't making it all up

I don't disagree with his assessment's of american cars at all. You're getting me wrong. I disagree with the fact that he doesn't put the same level of judgment to his european counterparts. I.E. he bashes a Z06 on the road, but mentions nothing about road driving an atom or an Exige. I just think he was very bias toward european cars to begin with.

Archived